Yo mopes where you at

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Yea I have to do a YT video.....no mope in me these are good moves. I'm not a blinder mope I speak facts and if u deserve criticism I'll say it and when u deserve respect I'll give it. Hope Manny pulls it out his *** cause he finally has a staff. I wasn't going to shut up about Rumph cause it was the truth and the linebacker evals. **** if they would of listened to the few on the board some guys should of been fired year one. Ok ok enough of that **** though he's made some nice hires and I hope it works out for him.

I really want to see how they hit the trail this recruiting cycle cause it should be fun. I for one feel like this brought him an extra year

Advertisement
I’m pretty **** excited about the moves made, can’t stop refreshing the board the last few weeks.

That being said, I’m not going to blame anyone for taking on the “win or shut up” attitude given how many times we’ve been up during the offseason to turn into a polarized inferno during the season.

Advertisement
Dude IDC who he hired

just win !!!

if he doesn’t he won’t be here next yr...

so it’s a win win regardless

That didn’t even remotely answer my question. You said “I’m not falling for it again”. What is “it”? Have you been putting $10k on Miami to win the national championship every year and this year you’ve decided you’re not gonna do that? What are you falling for??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back