Yo mopes where you at

Advertisement
Do you think he fired Baker?

1612578024635.png

Sooooo... after the “mopes” talked about just how ****** the defensive staff was over the last few years. The Slurpers proceeded to post defensive stats to back up empty arguments - because they don’t know the game.

Manny then proceeds to fire that entire ****** staff after a season that included a 62 point defensive failure with almost 800 yards relinquished in one game....

EVERYONE agrees that the defensive overhaul is a fantastic thing...

Yet - the Slurpers seem to think they were vindicated?

LMAO. That’s so Miami. Very special.

GO CANES.

Advertisement
Sooooo... after the “mopes” talked about just how ****** the defensive staff was over the last few years. The Slurpers proceeded to post defensive stats to back up empty arguments - because they don’t know the game.

Manny then proceeds to fire that entire ****** staff after a season that included a 62 point defensive failure with almost 800 yards relinquished in one game....

GO CANES.
They’re all partisan hacks! Lol

Or... we beat bama, proving that offseason development leads to in season successes - what will your mantra be then?

See? Stupid question. That’s a bridge to be crossed when you get to it. But, today, there’s no reason to constantly belittle any and every improvement the team makes (simply because you don’t like the head coach) when we are 8 months from the first snap.

So you believe beating Bama is as reasonable as Bama smashing Manny?

Absolutely, so there's no reason to mope until then since there's been nothing but positives.
We’re experiencing a positive trend building , it must be fed nurtured to become contagious.

We do have a loaded team there is no mistake about that.

I want these kids to believe every move they make in classroom off the field and in public is a building block for the whole team choosing to win in every situation find victory in everything.

So it’s contagious habit to the point you walk into a room and others take notice.

IF a huge IF everyone from cleaning crew to HC is all in no one will allow a teammate to fall in anything , LET USHELP , LET US STUDY WITH YOU YOU CAN DO IT.

Do this wholeheartedly FOCUSED, just maybe with seconds left a national audience will witness a HUGE play to SHOCK college football like never before 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement

GO CANES.
This post should be the mic drop for this whole ridiculous mope/slurper thing.

So you believe beating Bama is as reasonable as Bama smashing Manny?
Again - stupid question. What I may or may not believe about what may or may not happen 200+ days from now is wholly irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Again - stupid question. What I may or may not believe about what may or may not happen 200+ days from now is wholly irrelevant to the topic at hand.

No it’s not. The whole idea behind Manny’s off season titles is to attain championship level teams. If Bama beats him handily- then all his moves, and titles, have been another magic trick to fool the foolish.

If you think there’s an ounce of chance that Manny beats Saban then you have gone off the deep end in your belief that Manny is gaining ground on the elite.

Would love to do a poll on the age of mopes/slurpers.

My guess is that most super-slurpers are newer to the game. Fresh into college and excited about the new sports team they get to follow only to be spoiled my greybeards constant negativity.

Most mopes have been through the Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt ghetto's and are jaded.

Advertisement
No it’s not. The whole idea behind Manny’s off season titles is to attain championship level teams. If Bama beats him handily- then all his moves, and titles, have been another magic trick to fool the foolish.

If you think there’s an ounce of chance that Manny beats Saban then you have gone off the deep end in your belief that Manny is gaining ground on the elite.

This is why your posts are ridiculously simplistic and childish.

If Bama beats us handily, that is not an indication that the moves are "another magic trick to fool the foolish." It means we are not yet at Alabama's level at the beginning of 2021. THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION. Good lord, Alabama just beat Ohio Taint by 28 points. Yeah, we may not be the #1 team in the country after this off-season, but it doesn't mean we are terrible either. It is entirely possible that Miami wins the next 11 games after Alabama, which would represent an improvement over 2020, which in and of itself was an improvement over 2019.

After that, who knows. If Miami grows throughout the 2021 season, maybe we would have an outside shot at winning the ACC-CG. And if we did, I think we would make the Final Four.

You don't make every stride forward in just one off-season. The true fans of Miami football see what has been done, and have some optimism about what can be accomplished. Nobody denies that the execution phase comes next. But the Mope Squad sees negativity 24-7-365 and refuses to acknowledge that the positive changes can yield positive results.

Please, for the love of God, find another team to root for.

My guess is that most super-slurpers are newer to the game. Fresh into college and excited about the new sports team they get to follow only to be spoiled my greybeards constant negativity.

Most mopes have been through the Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt ghetto's and are jaded.

Most mopes are miserable a$$holes in every aspect of life.

Advertisement
I’ll stand by my view that not all mopes are created equal and that people can mope without being absolutely miserable, uno-brained humanoids.

CCF60DF7-06B4-47CD-9EC9-DA812E7A844B.jpeg

According to whom? For me, I want the team to get better. Continue improving day in day out, year in year out, etc. And I think that’s exactly what these “off season championships” do (improve the team).

Absolutely nobody is saying that we will/should beat bama - you know, the team that just went 15-0. The only reason I even mentioned it was to show how absurd it is to even care about that game, today. However - in 8 months time, do I expect the team to be better than they were last year? Yes. I don’t think that means I’m off the deep end.

You just hate Manny. Fine. Your prerogative. I really don’t care who the head coach is though. I just want a good football team. If titesekr was the head coach, I’d want him to succeed and I wouldn’t belittle every single (clearly positive) move he made (no matter how much of a douchebag I think he is).

I don’t know about that. I’ve been a Cane longer than many in this forum have been on the planet and don’t consider myself a mope or a slurper.

Advertisement
Back