Yearby today on Cooks choice

Advertisement
SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 46s
Dalvin Cook says mind is made up. Decided last week. Will announce at Under Amour

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know he enrolls in January. I'm saying the recruiting season in general is suspenseful. Because until February and nsd rolls around nothing is official.

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 46s
Dalvin Cook says mind is made up. Decided last week. Will announce at Under Amour

:eekeyes:

Interesting timing

Wait............ last week when the bat signal came out?

323.gif

That quote concerns me. Last week he was telling people FSU. If his mind is really made up, it appears to be the Noles.

I hope he's not really shutting recruiting down and gives Coley and Hurlie another few weeks.

apparently uf fans are saying he said he wants to go to uf and change program.

Well the lady interviewing him asked him (after he said he still needed to decide if he was gonna continue playing with Yearby) if he is ready to go up to UF and change the program back to where they always were, and he said yes he's ready.

Advertisement
and the coaches have stop hounding him apparently. who know. i really would love to have him

Advertisement
and the coaches have stop hounding him apparently. who know. i really would love to have him

They would know to me before any other school because of the ties we have close to him. I cant imagine his boys wont know so if he isn't coming I would imagine they go hard for other rbs

Interesting to see what Cook does today without Yearby.

Not sure what th question is about Cook succeeding without Yearby. Cook is the better back, and will be huge loss if we don't get him. Seems like FSU is in the lead, hope we can pull it off. Kid has so much talent.

Advertisement
Back