Yearby today on Cooks choice

Yearby will be with him at the UA game when he decides. I bet they'll both be up on that stage together when he commits to the U. I will be there...I can see it happening now.

Would be ****ed up to pick FSU with Yearby next to him.

Advertisement
Deandre Burnett ‏@_DREtheGREAT 14s
Proud of my brother, would love to see him that green and orange next year

He's a Cane, his peoples wouldnt say all of this if they didnt know and wouldnt want to look bad like Cook allowed them to look wrong in front of everybody

Pretty sure he ain't coming to UF

He said it himself "I'm committed until the UA game"

Furthermore, ESPN does not let kids re-confirm commitments at the UA game; it is FSU or UM

I think the UF coaches know what is going on. Pay attention to want he does, not what he says. I don't think he has been to Gainesville since like July

Yearby will be with him at the UA game when he decides. I bet they'll both be up on that stage together when he commits to the U. I will be there...I can see it happening now.

Kind of like Malcolm Lewis and Tracy Howard did it together (albeit not at a game)? Yeah I can dig it.

Advertisement
NO insiders or nothing just my 2 cents Cook looks like a CANE not ******* gator or seminole just how I feel

Pretty sure he ain't coming to UF

He said it himself "I'm committed until the UA game"

Furthermore, ESPN does not let kids re-confirm commitments at the UA game; it is FSU or UM

I think the UF coaches know what is going on. Pay attention to want he does, not what he says. I don't think he has been to Gainesville since like July

Look at this fancy guy. Comes in, makes sense, leaves. This making sense stuff is going to make some people here look bad.

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 26s
Dalvin Cook on decision coming down to relationships. "Whoever I feel like it's a family. I want to feel like I'm at Miami Central again."
What's more family than going to the same school as your brother and best friend? Come on, Dalvin.

Didn't know if I could handle the best player in the '13 class being an Overtown kid and going to Tally

I know I can't handle the best offensive talent in the '14 class being a Central kid and going to Tally

That quote concerns me. Last week he was telling people FSU. If his mind is really made up, it appears to be the Noles.

I hope he's not really shutting recruiting down and gives Coley and Hurlie another few weeks.

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 26s
Dalvin Cook on decision coming down to relationships. "Whoever I feel like it's a family. I want to feel like I'm at Miami Central again."

Dalvin don't do it to us.and manny better not be paraphrasing.

Advertisement
He knows how to play the game well, and all three schools fans feel good, but have doubts. Each year we hear about best friends, family, academics... then the pick seems to go against all that was said. Whatever happens good luck to the kid. I hope he is in orange and green next year, and pray we don't have to face him the next 3 to 4 years.

Why is it, these South Florida kids play this **** game?! Gotta respect the kids who commit early and help recruit other talent for their school.

Advertisement
They are 18 year olds and are and should enjoy one of the most important times in their life. Go 'Canes.

Cool they have Yearby holding up the trophy...

15.jpg:large

Advertisement
Back