Yearby today on Cooks choice

Kid says his mind is made up

If FSU is currently in the lead then we know where he is going

Sucks

Advertisement
Mind made up. Wonder if coaches and Corches have been informed.

Not unless it happened very recently.

don't think so cause Hurlie is still camped out

309.jpg

I honestly think he is a Cane....I think Yearby and Darling already knw, they just keepin it quiet...cause he said Florida is in the lead..but he thinks UM...he already Knws its UM...and Florida is the school Cook committed to...just think if he would have said FSU leads, Cook would have been considered a decommit....these kids are playing the recruiting game...they knw

That quote concerns me. Last week he was telling people FSU. If his mind is really made up, it appears to be the Noles.

I hope he's not really shutting recruiting down and gives Coley and Hurlie another few weeks.

When asked about Cook before the state championship game, Yearby said that UF leads, UM is in second, and then probably FSU. That doesn't mesh with him telling people last week he was headed to FSU. I know you got the goods, D$, but my point is I feel this kid may be telling different people different things. A little Matt Thomas in him...but hopefully not too much.

Advertisement
I honestly think he is a Cane....I think Yearby and Darling already knw, they just keepin it quiet...cause he said Florida is in the lead..but he thinks UM...he already Knws its UM...and Florida is the school Cook committed to...just think if he would have said FSU leads, Cook would have been considered a decommit....these kids are playing the recruiting game...they knw

Cook says he is the only person who knows his decision

If FSU gets Cook and beat Auburn, they'll have won 2 National championships in a week. This can't happen.

Where?

-He's figured out what's real from the coaches. "Once you keep hearing the same thing from all the coaches, sometimes you've got to recognize what's real and what's fake," Cook said. "That's why I'm going to shut it down. It's shut down today."

- Only one of the staffs pulled it out for him. "The coaches I felt the most comfortable around, they came in, kept it real with me," he said. "I just felt comfortable with them coaches."

- UF thinks they have a chance still. "I'm committed to Florida," Cook said. "I'm 100 percent until the Under Armour game. He also said T Rob relates to him and he knows what all of this recruiting is all about

- UF says they know what style of offense they will play next year. "They said they're trying to run the offense that Auburn ran a little bit this year," he said. "They're going to spread it out and they're going to pass it and run it.". "I'm trying to go to an offense that's really balanced, they can run the ball and pass the ball," he said. "I'm trying to get ready for that next step and who's going to groom me into that next step."

- He wasn't worried about their bad season because he knows what type of player he is and that he can fix the problems

http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Dalvin-Cook-has-his-mind-made-up-166198

-

Advertisement

Where?

On the UF 24/7 site

I'm 100% "until the under armour game".

FSU/UM battle.

i agree. also, hasnt he had alot of one on one time with hurlie and coley? hopefully, we are the staff that pulled it out. for publicity purposes if i was golden, i would accept the silent and want him to announce at a national all american game. lets hope it all falls into place.

“I do everything for Joe now, we’re going to go to the next level and I have to make a decision on whether I’m going to play with him or not,” Cook said. “That’s my best friend.”

Advertisement
“I do everything for Joe now, we’re going to go to the next level and I have to make a decision on whether I’m going to play with him or not,” Cook said. “That’s my best friend.”

thats some real **** man

Reading that I cant see him picking against UM because theres no way he can say this and have so many times to UM but be so sure until the game that he isn't picking them

-He's figured out what's real from the coaches. "Once you keep hearing the same thing from all the coaches, sometimes you've got to recognize what's real and what's fake," Cook said. "That's why I'm going to shut it down. It's shut down today."

- Only one of the staffs pulled it out for him. "The coaches I felt the most comfortable around, they came in, kept it real with me," he said. "I just felt comfortable with them coaches."

- UF thinks they have a chance still. "I'm committed to Florida," Cook said. "I'm 100 percent until the Under Armour game. He also said T Rob relates to him and he knows what all of this recruiting is all about

- UF says they know what style of offense they will play next year. "They said they're trying to run the offense that Auburn ran a little bit this year," he said. "They're going to spread it out and they're going to pass it and run it.". "I'm trying to go to an offense that's really balanced, they can run the ball and pass the ball," he said. "I'm trying to get ready for that next step and who's going to groom me into that next step."

- He wasn't worried about their bad season because he knows what type of player he is and that he can fix the problems

-

Not sure how to feel.

Advertisement

-

Not sure how to feel.

That was a UF interview so he wasnt going to bash them

-

Not sure how to feel.

That was a UF interview so he wasnt going to bash them

Not even worried about the Gata, but Grandma's comments got me shook.

-

Just like Collins fixed Arkansas

Lets just keep our heads on straight. If he picks us, we go crazy. If not, we roll on. It's simple.

Advertisement
Back