Yearby today on Cooks choice

Advertisement
Yearby kind of made it sound like FSU was an afterthought, which is a bit weird since most think they lead. Still could be the case though, obviously.

most hope FSU leads. all the sites love fsu. fsu's popularity since the early 80s was based on hope they could knock off miami. its miami hate.

Advertisement
307.jpg

brothers conversation

Cook "man…if you was playing…we'd be up by 50 and both have 300yds…"

Yearby just looks at him, raises an eyebrow….and throws up the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
"joe my best friend and i got to make the decision weather im going to play with him or i wont" cook after the game

Dalvin's post game interview honestly sounded encouraging. When asked about Yearby he said, "That's the closest friend I ever had" "I'm either going to be with him at the next level or I'm not"

Advertisement
"joe my best friend and i got to make the decision weather im going to play with him or i wont" cook after the game
Yeah, he was just asked about Yearby, not his future college decision, and still mentioned this about needing to decide if he was gonna continue playing with him or not.

That Cook quote just makes me think that he wont be able to leave everything thats here and wheres the full interview? Was it on tv?

Advertisement
Back