#WTACCOGTFO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do not reply to me I will eat your sh-t.

This isn't your typical "year 3" roster. There's almost 90 scholarship players with high-profile stars at every position. It's as healthy and deep of a team as we've had since at least the Shannon era. No Trevor Lawrence, no Notre Dame...if we can't WTACC this year then what's it going to take?
This off season has been longer than usual 😔.
10429608.png

This isn't your typical "year 3" roster. There's almost 90 scholarship players with high-profile stars at every position. It's as healthy and deep of a team as we've had since at least the Shannon era. No Trevor Lawrence, no Notre Dame...if we can't WTACC this year then what's it going to take?

10429608.png

1626713809365.gif

Anyone else remember this hashtag made famous during the Al Golden era (2011-2015)?

Is year 3 of the Diaz era too soon to resurrect this expectation?

No, it's not. I don't think we have a strong chance of beating Baga or clem$on, but we should absolutely beat everyone else on our schedule, and we should be playing in Charlotte with a team that at least looks like it can give Clemson a game of it.

Advertisement

10429608.png
84%…. Holy ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is Manuel's exposure year...revamped both sides of the ball coaching staffs finally and is calling the D himself (actually this is his only excuse this year)...
He knows he can't dodge owning it this year - put up or shut up time.

Its still a little concerning only half the roster is considered "blue-chip" but nevertheless..I think the consensus is make it to the ACC Coastal or the season is a bust. The only way I could give Manny a pass (somewhat) is if King somehow re-injures his knee and his season ends prematurely (Francois against Bama in 2017 season opener). But this is absolutely a 10 win team.

Advertisement
Back