WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon transfer) is visiting this weekend LOL commits to Vols

Genuinely didn’t bring up Lane because of the other thread. He’s just a very popular coach with successful offenses, that’s the only reason and was the first coach to pop into my mind that I knew would have a surprising (to some) run/pass ratio.

As far as your other point, I would bet you 98% of college coaches would run the ball every play if they could. But Mario’s preferred offense is one he can score a lot of points with and win games with. He wants to be physical, no doubt about it. He wants to be big and imposing on the lines. But he’s not resigned to only running a pro-style offense in order to do that.
From Oregon writer.

Mario Cristobal, who coached Oregon Football for four seasons before departing for Miami, had a different mindset, preferring to play a more smashmouth style that focused on wearing opponents down al la Stanford for the last decade or so.

Though the Ducks had multiple offensive coordinators during his tenure, they never really seemed to generate a lot of excitement on that side of the ball, it simply wasn’t Cristobal’s style. Most of the big plays and excitement came from having Justin Herbert under center, as his brilliance at the position helped make up for what was a somewhat droll offensive scheme.

Advertisement
From Oregon writer.

Mario Cristobal, who coached Oregon Football for four seasons before departing for Miami, had a different mindset, preferring to play a more smashmouth style that focused on wearing opponents down al la Stanford for the last decade or so.

Though the Ducks had multiple offensive coordinators during his tenure, they never really seemed to generate a lot of excitement on that side of the ball, it simply wasn’t Cristobal’s style. Most of the big plays and excitement came from having Justin Herbert under center, as his brilliance at the position helped make up for what was a somewhat droll offensive scheme.

Don’t care what butthurt Oregon writers have to say.

Don’t care what butthurt Oregon writers have to say.
So you just think hes butthurt and telling lies about marios preferred offense?

oregon scored 3 points per game more this season than last season under mario? Thats not some coincidence.

I think you think im just **** talking mario. Im just showing that this is what mario wants in a offense.

Advertisement
I haven't posted that in any thread officer ricky.

Now run and talk to the manager karen.

My apologies. You pathetically posted it twice IN THIS THREAD.

1673286827584.png

1673286852259.png

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with marios preferred offense. Lmfao im shocked he keeps missing on WRs.

Cribby has literally told yall why mario cant get WRs.

This cat was recruited by mario and still chose Tennessee over miami.

Advertisement
Yes because the poster i was having a conversation with obviously didnt see it.

2 men were talking. Stay where youre wanted.

Let me see if I understand your bull**** justification.

You posted it the first time on Post 435. Then @OrangeBowlMagic responded to a completely separate post on Post 438. And you felt compelled to re-cut-and-paste the same Post 435 garbage in Post 441, because he "obviously didn't see it". Instead of, you know, just telling him to look at Post 435.

Yeaaaahhhh, SOOOO much stuff happened between Post 435 and Post 441...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back