WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon transfer) is visiting this weekend LOL commits to Vols

Maybe I’m being over dramatic and maybe we land two portal studs at wr the next month. The last year has just beaten me down especially with portal wr recruiting lol. The amount of names I’ve heard that were possibilities that never happened and a god awful product
We may, if and when Gattis is out of here.

Advertisement
Didnt Coker have to try a punter at WR? We might have less WR depth than that now. The difference is Coker was just bad at recruiting. Cristobal's offense stinks so much that it stings the nostrils.
smell-gif.gif
I think that was Shannon's first year we used a punter at WR just to field a practice.

Advertisement
THE 2 WRS WE LANDED WERE CANES FROM BIRTH WITH THEIR OWN FAMILIES AND COACHES PUSHING CANES.

WITHOUT THAT...LETS JUST SAY SHEESH ON THIS WR CLASS FOR US
Yup. I don’t disagree at all. If the last staff was here, we more than ,likely wouldn’t have Rayray since they weren’t recruiting him. Who knows with the Robby. We’re lucky they wanted to be Canes. This is quite sad. Something has to give…

Maybe I’m being over dramatic and maybe we land two portal studs at wr the next month. The last year has just beaten me down especially with portal wr recruiting lol. The amount of names I’ve heard that were possibilities that never happened and a god awful product
Not over dramatic at all. Wr is a massive problem. We can’t even pay a mf to come play wr here right now and that’s real bad lol. And it’s not looking good for next year class already

Advertisement
Yeah gotta get Garrett Riley or Jeff Lebby or someone like that
Lebby aint leaving OU. Riley is on a track to become an HC. going to miami would be a downgrade from TCU at this point. Dykes believes in his system and more than likely allows him to run it vs Mario screaming tuff and fizicul along w ball control every four seconds. I hope we get a guy like Riley but I dont see Mario hiring someone away from his preferred vision. hes never really hired away from that. he is who he is and it will likely be his downfall years from now. I think we fire gattis and hire someone diff but runs the same crap.

TCU averaged 38 rushing attempts 30 attempts per game

Miami averaged 34 running and 34 passing

FSU averaged 39 rushing 30 passing

Florida averaged 36 rushing 28 passing

UGA averaged 36 rushing 33 passing

Tennessee averaged 40 rushing 32 passing

Michigan averaged 42 rushing 26 passing

Ohio State averaged 35 rushing 31 passing attempts

Miami averaged more passing attempts than all these schools per game yet Mario wants to run it everytime bro!!

Miami averaged more passing attempts than all these schools per game yet Mario wants to run it everytime bro!!
Are attempts at passing is a brilliant way to describe the Gattis offense.

Advertisement

Great post, but the mouth-breathers can't comprehend logic. The higher levels of their brain aren't activated and, unfortunately, they don't realize Mario is fixing the problem as we speak.

They'll be back with the same nonsense, eventually...

you watched our offense right? you do know its more than the number of runs vs pass right? there's a reason every WR on earth has stayed away from Mario for 2 years

Advertisement

Not doubting this nor am I surprised but what is the source of this stat? Reason I’m not surprised is that we spent a ton of time coming back from behind and were forced to pass. Reality is that the design of the offense from a pass perspective was cumbersome.

Not doubting this nor am I surprised but what is the source of this stat? Reason I’m not surprised is that we spent a ton of time coming back from behind and were forced to pass. Reality is that the design of the offense from a pass perspective was cumbersome.
bingo. this poster and another just forgot that this was debated a thousand times. we dont bithc that we run the ball nor are we saying Mario runs all the time. it isnt the reason WRs and elite QBs stayed away from this O

Yup. I don’t disagree at all. If the last staff was here, we more than ,likely wouldn’t have Rayray since they weren’t recruiting him. Who knows with the Robby. We’re lucky they wanted to be Canes. This is quite sad. Something has to give…
But I doubt the last staff would have have wiffed kn every receiver it recruited
At least they would last the second tier wrs
This staff can’t land anyone above 5 10

Advertisement
Back