WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon transfer) is visiting this weekend LOL commits to Vols

It’s both. It’s gattis especially but even if he leaves it’s still the stigma about Mario. People who knew a throng about gattis knew he was like this but it was kept hushed at Michigan. There are wr kids in Texas I work out with for 7 on 7 purposes who wanna visit Miami but they know Mario Cristobal doesn’t pass the ball. He has a dark cloud over him

Not surprising but nonetheless sad as get out.

Smh.

Advertisement
It’s both. It’s gattis especially but even if he leaves it’s still the stigma about Mario. People who knew a throng about gattis knew he was like this but it was kept hushed at Michigan. There are wr kids in Texas I work out with for 7 on 7 purposes who wanna visit Miami but they know Mario Cristobal doesn’t pass the ball. He has a dark cloud over him
Mario doesn’t pass the ball is just a flat out lie.

No one says Kirby Smart, Billy Napier, Jimbo Fisher, Mike Norvell doesn’t pass the ball. Their pass/throw percentages recently are all similar YET there is this huge perception that Mario runs it every play.

It’s ridiculous

No one says Kirby Smart, Billy Napier, Jimbo Fisher, Mike Norvell doesn’t pass the ball. Their pass/throw percentages recently are all similar YET there is this huge perception that Mario runs it every play.

It’s ridiculous
I’m passing a message and the belief out there. The jimbo whispers are in Texas too but the money always talked plus he’s been forced to give up his offense now.

It’s ridiculous
Not defending Gattis whatsoever**

We came out slinging it against A&M. Nothing connected though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I’m not saying that will happen and he’s no where near as bad as Gattis but I’m from South Georgia originally and my friends and family there ******* hate the offense Kirby runs and hate his OC.

I watch the games I know I’m telling you what I hear

soooo assuming the worst - Gattis stays on staff....

TVD needs to show out, starting in spring. Word out of spring ball needs to be the offense has been revamped , the WR/TE rooms get it and are running the right routes, catching the ball, making plays..... Spring game needs to show it on tv....

What else can be done if Mario doesn't get rid of Gattis and POnce?

Advertisement
soooo assuming the worst - Gattis stays on staff....

TVD needs to show out, starting in spring. Word out of spring ball needs to be the offense has been revamped , the WR/TE rooms get it and are running the right routes, catching the ball, making plays..... Spring game needs to show it on tv....

What else can be done if Mario doesn't get rid of Gattis and POnce?
I don’t think Ponce is as bad as some on here. Maybe if gattis stays he helps more with concepts and they score more points idk

Winning. The exact same **** was said about Kirby. And he runs the exact offense Mario wants and because they win they get high profile transfer and high school WRs
Kirby went through like three diff OCs. the O didnt improve until they got bowers who is elite. Kirby also lost big games bc of his offense. it took a once in a lifetime D to get a ring

Advertisement
Kirby went through like three diff OCs. the O didnt improve until they got bowers who is elite. Kirby also lost big games bc of his offense. it took a once in a lifetime D to get a ring
That D isn’t as elite this year. No offense I’ll take what UGA has been the past decade over the past 2 decades of the **** we have trotted out.

their best WR left the team to go to their rival
They can get some guys cause they’re the standard right now.. but top hs guys aren’t rushing to go there at the position either. So in our case nah I don’t think a little bit of winning keeps the studs in Florida at wr from going elsewhere. We gotta win natty’s or change the scheme

Advertisement
Back