WR Alexis hearing from Likens, has UM high in his mind

WhY WoUlD U EvEr wAnT To pLaY Wr aT mIaMi wITh a ReAl Oc, SpReaD ofFeNse, aNd a ReAl Qb

Advertisement
I think y'all are taking it too far. His statement was based from a recruits point of view. Who had better WR production the last 2,3,4 yrs IN COLLEGE? Texas or Us?

Strictly as a wr, it's more beneficial to play in Texas offense simply because we have been struggling and even though we got new "toys" this yr, it still has to be proven. I'm a believer tho, so it'll always be GO U! Just saying!

Strictly as a wr, it's more beneficial to play in Texas offense simply because we have been struggling and even though we got new "toys" this yr, it still has to be proven. I'm a believer tho, so it'll always be GO U! Just saying!
Their literal draft history the last 10 years says you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Advertisement
Look, I love Alexis” speed. No doubt I want him in this class. But George, Brinson and hopefully B Smith are an A+ haul. For the most part, Manny’s staff is getting the guys they want and need.

We’re going to be sitting with 21, 22, 23 commits come November and ranked a Top 15 class, probably #2 ACC, pre-LOI early decision day. And if we have the 10 win season I believe we will, then it’s going to be a free.for-all for those final 1-3 spots.

I know it is heresy to say this here. But the staff may decide we have kids higher on the board than Alexis at that point even if he wants back in.

Look, I love Alexis” speed. No doubt I want him in this class. But George, Brinson and hopefully B Smith are an A+ haul. For the most part, Manny’s staff is getting the guys they want and need.

We’re going to be sitting with 21, 22, 23 commits come November and ranked a Top 15 class, probably #2 ACC, pre-LOI early decision day. And if we have the 10 win season I believe we will, then it’s going to be a free.for-all for those final 1-3 spots.

I know it is heresy to say this here. But the staff may decide we have kids higher on the board than Alexis at that point even if he wants back in.
You dont have to cope, we are grown. we cant win them all.. As long as we shoot our shot and put in work you live wiith results

Advertisement
Their literal draft history the last 10 years says you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Idk, I'm just going by college stats the past few yrs. They have had good wr production. We have not. That's all I'm saying. But **** I don't mind being wrong because I can give a **** about them lol

IDGAF what anyone says. Texas with all of their resources should never squeak by Kansas at home.

I know a guy that used to be an exec at the company who does most of the NCAA drug testing. He told me the biggest crooks are Bama and Texas. Bama uses it’s own company started by one of its alum. He also told me UM runs a ‘pretty tight ship.’

Advertisement
So many of these kids on the fence about us want to see out offense. A lot is riding on the success of the offense. Also I’d tske this kid over George all day.
Agree that we're on a wait and see bases with alot of kids. And I see many ppl say Alexis is great but George is also. Is Alexis THAT much better?

Advertisement
I'll take King over Ehlinger everyday and twice on Saturdays.

These stats from Ehlinger from 2 years are almost the same as King's from last year. We have better RB's IMO and much better TE's. Their OL is in the same position as ours except younger in some areas.

Over the past two seasons, Ehlinger has completed 64.9 percent of his passes for 6,995 yards with 57 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He has also rushed for 1,145 yards and 23 scores, including a program quarterback-record 16 in 2018.

I'll take King over Ehlinger everyday and twice on Saturdays.

These stats from Ehlinger from 2 years are almost the same as King's from last year. We have better RB's IMO and much better TE's. Their OL is in the same position as ours except younger in some areas.

Over the past two seasons, Ehlinger has completed 64.9 percent of his passes for 6,995 yards with 57 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. He has also rushed for 1,145 yards and 23 scores, including a program quarterback-record 16 in 2018.
That I agree with but that's not the point... The point is we haven't proved anything on offense yet. Yes we got Lashlee and King and I'm very optimistic but have we played any games with them yet? So all we can go by is what we have shown thus far.

Advertisement
Back