WR Alexis hearing from Likens, has UM high in his mind

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love Alexis' upside but at this point, I am more than fine with Brinson, George, and Smith. I want Yulkeith, but if that doesn't work out then give that spot to a OL/DL or CB instead.

Just my opinion but I'm ok with not taking Yul nor Amari Daniels....I think we have to many other needs and especially if we can close on some big fish

Advertisement
So you guys are telling me. That you’re ok with a talent like Alexis just leaving. Now we all were enamored with Leary’s speed and explosion. Alexis isn’t too far behind at 10.75. He also ran down Knighton. I’m tired of seeing all that speed that should be at the U. Being showcased in the SEC, B12, B10 and all the other BULL**** places. Keep the talent home and stack chips. We used to be the fastest team on the field. Now you guys are just conceding players. Nah, **** nah. If he wants to be a CANE? We take that commitment.

So you guys are telling me. That you’re ok with a talent like Alexis just leaving. Now we all were enamored with Leary’s speed and explosion. Alexis isn’t too far behind at 10.75. He also ran down Knighton. I’m tired of seeing all that speed that should be at the U. Being showcased in the SEC, B12, B10 and all the other BULL**** places. Keep the talent home and stack chips. We used to be the fastest team on the field. Now you guys are just conceding players. Nah, **** nah. If he wants to be a CANE? We take that commitment.
😂😂😂, the fan base wanting him isnt gonna change a single thing, so get over it. If he comes great, if he doesn't then oh well you should be use to it by now.

What if he doesn’t want to be a Cane and wants to go out of state, as others have said?

Miami has never been able to keep every top skill position recruit at home because of numbers. There will always be some who leave. We have to choose the right ones To target and then develop them and put them in positions to succeed.

This is type of kid you fight til end. I do like that we have a board and have other guys lined up and dont have eggs in one basket but kid has a skill you cant teach. Elite SPEED. When you run spread you need that game breaking speed. Kid has it in spades. We are miami, we should have one of fastest teams in nation. Still hope we can get this kid because of that unique trait that will keep DC up at night trying to game plan while opening up other weapons but its great we have other players who are also very talented on board.

Advertisement
What if he doesn’t want to be a Cane and wants to go out of state, as others have said?

Miami has never been able to keep every top skill position recruit at home because of numbers. There will always be some who leave. We have to choose the right ones To target and then develop them and put them in positions to succeed.
I’m cool with that, but not cool if we’ve stopped recruiting him.

Advertisement
Romello Brinson, Jacolby George, Brashard Smith, Yulkeith Brown...

Alexis has a nice trump card with that speed...but...that four man WR class is tough to beat. Its a Top 3 class in the nation.
Even if we land all of them. They will still rank BAMA’s haul above ours. They got a couple nice additions.

Even if we land all of them. They will still rank BAMA’s haul above ours. They got a couple nice additions.

I said its a Top 3 class. Not Top 1. Smith and Brown are a little underrated because they are more ATH than pure WR prospects. But I think Miami has 4 legit Top 30 WRs in the nation with that class. That competes with anyone outside of Alabama and LSU.

The Alabama class is pretty incredible and would be the nation's top class at the position, IMO. Brooks, Hall, Leary is pretty incredible. Ohio State is the leader for Emeka Egbuka, already have Jayden Ballard in the mix and would be in the mix as the top class as well as Marvin Harrison Jr.. LSU has a big class as well with 4 Top 15 WRs in the nation.

I know we need to keep as much of our top local talent home as possible. But there's just too much talent. You've got the guys verballed or leaning to us in Brinson, George, Smith and Brown. Then you've got additional local guys like Brooks, Stellato, and Alexis. That's 7 WRs. There is no way you can fit them all in a 25-cap class even if everyone wanted in.

Personally, I'm ecstatic with the haul we expect to have, with or without Alexis, even with or without Y Brown. Brashard brings a lot of what Yulkeith brings. And I know we want a speedster, But we just got Redding who is a manchild and only marginally slower than Alexis. Not too many guys who can catch him, and he'll eat them for lunch if they try. ... As long as we get the uncatchable speed in 2022, we stay well balanced.

3 pages of alleged UM fans telling us why a local WR should go to Texas instead of UM. Classic self-loathing Canes fans.
Spot on.
Mfers talking about ”paving his own way”.
The fck does that even mean. Every elite sofla wide receiver has paved their own way to kkklanville for the past 15 years. Paving your way means staying here.

Advertisement
Back