WR Alexis hearing from Likens, has UM high in his mind

Guys!!!! This kid plays WR in south Florida.... there are hundreds of him here. Who cares if he goes to Texas. Let him go. DL, OL, and maybe CB is where we need to make a fuss about the recruits. Not WR!!

Besides, watch his tape again... there’s nothing that warrants a long thread like this. He has speed but so those majority of south Florida kids. Gimme a break.

Advertisement
Guys!!!! This kid plays WR in south Florida.... there are hundreds of him here. Who cares if he goes to Texas. Let him go. DL, OL, and maybe CB is where we need to make a fuss about the recruits. Not WR!!

Besides, watch his tape again... there’s nothing that warrants a long thread like this. He has speed but so those majority of south Florida kids. Gimme a break.
Great point. And we shouldn't even be worried because the WRs we have committed now are GREAT.

When is the last time we had a Real QB. That should answer your question.

LOL thank you for giving an EXCELLENT reason why a wr would feel like our program wouldn't be a benefit to him....

Interesting you say that because your question was

"When's the last time we had a wr go over 1,000 yrds?"

So Yeah it was an EXCELLENT reason.

When is the last time we had a Real QB. That should answer your question.

Interesting you say that because your question was

"When's the last time we had a wr go over 1,000 yrds?"

So Yeah it was an EXCELLENT reason.

that means nothing...Moss, Wayne, and Johnson never had 1k yard seasons and they were all 1st round picks. I hope none of the WRs have 1k yard seasons but we break passing records. That’ll mean there’s a plethora of talent on the roster. How many Bama WRs had 1k yard season last year?

that means nothing...Moss, Wayne, and Johnson never had 1k yard seasons and they were all 1st round picks. I hope none of the WRs have 1k yard seasons but we break passing records. That’ll mean there’s a plethora of talent on the roster. How many Bama WRs had 1k yard season last year?
2 of em actually and the slot had 750
Screenshot_20200625-095834_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
IDGAF what anyone says. Texas with all of their resources should never squeak by Kansas at home.

I know a guy that used to be an exec at the company who does most of the NCAA drug testing. He told me the biggest crooks are Bama and Texas. Bama uses it’s own company started by one of its alum. He also told me UM runs a ‘pretty tight ship.’
Texas shouldn't squeak pass Kansas is true. We shouldn't lose to FIU. There are other teams in our conference I could name but we've lost to them so many times that I'm surprised when posters act surprised.

Advertisement

I've forgotten how many times this has been said the past 15-20 years. The reality is that despite the availability of local talent, overall, results have been poor despite sporadically getting a good one. One year, we had the no.1 WR class (Ryan Moore, Jolla, etc.), none of whom panned out. Another year we had the punter running routes in spring practice because lack of depth. We've had a carousel of offensive coordinators and QBs.

We've just lost our way and haven't known what we want to be. We knew in the 80's, but not anymore. We keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results. The only difference being, we doing it without superior evaluations and development.

If we decide what we want to be, recruit those that fit the pattern needed (evaluations) and coach them up (development), then we'll be fine.

I knew dude was buggin when he asked that question 🤣🤣🤣
Right Jeudy won best Wr didnt he?? And D.Smith even there 2 slots I thought they had 3 1000 receivers tbh lol but ya he big trippin add it those 4 reciever **** near had 4000 yards combined lol I want what he smoking bruh!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t understand the draw to Texas. Really don’t
Youngish coach that recruits well. Extremely disciplined...in the vein of a Nick Saban. Overall, the school itself has good to excellent football facilities and a huge fan base that supports it. Herman also made offensive changes after last season, such just like Miami there's the promise that the past will not equal the present.

Agree that we're on a wait and see bases with alot of kids. And I see many ppl say Alexis is great but George is also. Is Alexis THAT much better?
They are different types of receivers and bring different things to the table. Both are very productive, the thing that separates Alexis is speed, but I wouldn't say that makes him outright better.

Maybe because we have been *** on offense for this kid's entire lifetime. Texas just put multiple receivers into the draft. Kid is in a no-lose spot, if he likes Texas he locks up his spot and can keep it if we suck. If we are good and throwing the ball all over the place he can flip to us later.

Aside from last year, Texas has done nothing much more than us offensively or draft wise that makes them an absolute better choice than us.

Advertisement
Back