WR Alexis hearing from Likens, has UM high in his mind

View as article
This whole thread smells. We need to keep the big south FL speed at home. Let the Travis Rudolph’s of the tri-county go elsewhere. We can’t be losing out on the big burners every year while getting Harley’s, Bruce’s, and Restrepo’s. No disrespect as those guys have their place but we need the Green’s, Thomas’, Johnson’s, Copeland’s, etc. This is going to be the fastest UM team in a long time. We need to build on that now more than ever to ever compete again.
Rudolph wasn’t a burner tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t understand the draw to Texas. Really don’t
Jaden has said so himself that he wants to go his own way & follw his own path.

Texas was one of the earlier schools that recruited him & their new WR's coach Andre Coleman has done a good job making him a priority.

I posted this on page 7 lol, but his pops went to Washington instead of staying close to home because I don't believe he ever really had an offer from Miami & if he did we were never all that interested, so staying close to home is not something that his dad would push on him.

Basically Jaden is not a "put on for my city/hometown" kinda kid, he wants to go out & do his own thing.

I'm not mad at that, I respect a South FL kid who might not wanna play for Miami & wants to go elsewhere for school but isn't a troll about it & actually explores his options going to a good program like Texas. I'd much rather for Alexis to go to UT than be like a lot of the kids who play games & go to UF, FSU, & SEC country etc..

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is the sickening mindset of people claiming to be Canes fans and the weirdos living in South Florida. This is why we have trouble holding onto recruits--zero loyalty to the home team.
A bunch of weirdos. Texas produces 2 mid round picks for the first time since 2013 and all of the sudden they rather be a WR at Texas. What the ****?

Advertisement
A bunch of weirdos. Texas produces 2 mid round picks for the first time since 2013 and all of the sudden they rather be a WR at Texas. What the ****?
I don't care how many NFL WRs Texas produces. It's a dude on here claiming to be a Canes fan from South Florida saying he'd rather play at Texas than UM. That says it all about the ****bags down here.

Advertisement
Back