WR Alexis hearing from Likens, has UM high in his mind

View as article
That was pretty weak logic for a CB from that Texas insider. Ivins mentioned there were multiple teams that thought they were in a good position, that jives with that, Miami and Texas probably both feel good.

Texas is one power program that's actually been worse than us over the last 5 years and Herman's seat is just as hot as Manny's. If we have the season we all think we're capable of having, we'll get this kid.

Advertisement
Their new WR's coach Andre Coleman comes from that K State program under Bill Synder just like Coach Hickson & those guys on his staffs were all grinders who know how to lock in on a recruit & get a signature, because recruiting at a place like K State is extra hard work.

But Jaden said Coleman, Yurcich & Herman have all been recruiting him hard & they were one of the earlier schools to be on him. He also said he wants to branch out on his own & blaze his own path like his dad did. His pops went to HS in Boca Raton but wound up going to college in Washington & played for several NFL teams.

He basically just wants to go to school elsewhere, he's not really interested in staying close to home.
Dont ****** do this to me!

This was the ace I needed.

U have to add the other side of the comments as well:

Rumph is horrible. Him, Patke, and Baker needs to go(Somehow they will still be blamed even though they don't coach Offense)

Likens has all this hype but haven't pulled anyone yet. He better get it together or he could go with Rumph.

That's bs. The bagman road in on a chariot and took him from us.

Them Texas bags are like the SEC bags.

If we buy lunch for a kid the NCAA will try to ban us.

Really the big 12!!! I could see if it was Oklahoma because they been winning and has 2 1st round WRs the last few years. But Texas!!! They barely better than us.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

My personal response is "It's May and a pandemic. Relax!!!
Lol you sound so passive aggressive... another scared money guy. You probably have a big savings account.

Remember Banks have to loan money or they pay interest on all that. They get charged 1% and charge us 4%--6%... your free lesson for the day.

Passive aggressive guys like you are hilarious

Advertisement
U have to add the other side of the comments as well:

Rumph is horrible. Him, Patke, and Baker needs to go(Somehow they will still be blamed even though they don't coach Offense)

Likens has all this hype but haven't pulled anyone yet. He better get it together or he could go with Rumph.

That's bs. The bagman road in on a chariot and took him from us.

Them Texas bags are like the SEC bags.

If we buy lunch for a kid the NCAA will try to ban us.

Really the big 12!!! I could see if it was Oklahoma because they been winning and has 2 1st round WRs the last few years. But Texas!!! They barely better than us.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

My personal response is "It's May and a pandemic. Relax!!!
So now we're firing Likens after 3 months on the job? CIS stupidity knows no bounds

Lol you sound so passive aggressive... another scared money guy. You probably have a big savings account.

Remember Banks have to loan money or they pay interest on all that. They get charged 1% and charge us 4%--6%... your free lesson for the day.

Passive aggressive guys like you are hilarious
I don't get it. Because I said I'd say " it's May and a pandemic. Relax!!!" The rest is just an extension of what others would say my man.

By the way I have a good size savings account, a good size cash on hand stash, and a good size stock portfolio were I take more gambles than I should because I'm a gambler by nature. I could go into more detail about what else I do with my money and how I have a background in being a financial adviser but there's no need to. Save your lessons for someone you actually know that aren't financially literate.

If I post on what I think about you based on your post to me it wouldn't be favorable. Since I have no clue who you are I'll just take your response as a bad joke. Enjoy your day sir.

So now we're firing Likens after 3 months on the job? CIS stupidity knows no bounds
U are another one that paid no attention to my post or maybe it's me, I didn't articulate it correctly. The original poster listed excuses that would come if we didn't get the kid. I listed more excuses that we'll probably get and at the end I put what I'd post if he left. No one said Likens need to be fired... yet 🤣🤣

Advertisement
Don’t worry they all say. It’s May.

Yep, let’s just give up bc some “insider” CB’d him to UT based off basically a hunch...in May. Let’s just fire everyone.

My money is on you having made these same type of posts about prospects like Knighton and Tae last year too.

I don't get it. Because I said I'd say " it's May and a pandemic. Relax!!!" The rest is just an extension of what others would say my man.

By the way I have a good size savings account, a good size cash on hand stash, and a good size stock portfolio were I take more gambles than I should because I'm a gambler by nature. I could go into more detail about what else I do with my money and how I have a background in being a financial adviser but there's no need to. Save your lessons for someone you actually know that aren't financially literate.

If I post on what I think about you based on your post to me it wouldn't be favorable. Since I have no clue who you are I'll just take your response as a bad joke. Enjoy your day sir.

Passive Aggressive newbie! Lol I hear you talking.

Passive Aggressive newbie! Lol I hear you talking.
I've been around for a while just checking out the board. Not as long as you because I didn't follow recruiting heavy until something sat me down so I picked this to help me stay sane. But anyways, you're a clown 🤣🤣🤣. Go ahead and respond with some fvk shiitt so this convo can end. I'll put u in your place AGAIN next time u post something stupid.

Advertisement
I've been around for a while just checking out the board. Not as long as you because I didn't follow recruiting heavy until something sat me down so I picked this to help me stay sane. But anyways, you're a clown 🤣🤣🤣. Go ahead and respond with some fvk shiitt so this convo can end. I'll put u in your place AGAIN next time u post something stupid.
You can't put me in my place.. You're a lurker now.. Sounds like some sitting on the sidelines female stuff with emojis. Yup I know you're soft. I'm in SE DC eating good right now. I thought you said you were enjoying your day. Now I'm renting space in your head.

Yep, let’s just give up bc some “insider” CB’d him to UT based off basically a hunch...in May. Let’s just fire everyone.

My money is on you having made these same type of posts about prospects like Knighton and Tae last year too.
This recruiting cycle is very different to say the least. Many say we can’t recruit like this or that school and we wish we could. But then look at what those schools are doing now and where their classes are in terms of numbers. But now we want to remain behind and act like sht is the same as in previous years and “hey chill it’s only May”.
Well the only program that seems not to give a sht that it’s May is bama. But they’re in a totally different position than we are.
There are over twice the amount of players committed now than in previous years and a lot of them are highly rated kids. I don’t expect many of those kids to decommit even if we ball out. So maybe we will be left scrambling for players again or if we don’t succeed we might actually lose some.
The only time I’ve ever posted about a coach being replaced has been about Devin Bush sr replacing Patke. The other time was saying that this better be a year where Rumph does well on the trail and great on the field and if not Then it really has to be evaluated wether he should stay.
I’ve actually said that if Rumph gets fired he will have several sec schools calling him in less than 24 hrs for a db coaching job. I guarantee you that his recruiting abilities will improve in sofla the minute he joins uga for example. It did wonders for Colley.
Where will Patke go if he gets walking papers?
I’ve admittedly called myself out several times when I’ve been wrong and I’m glad that I was and not ashamed about it one bit. I literally posted about being wrong in the last few days. But there was plenty of reasons to think Rooster and DC Jr were not coming here.

Kid definitely blazes his own trail and isn't a follower. He's probably one of the most sought after kids in Broward right now. He could go to any HS he wants, yet he didn't hightail it out of Monarch like some of his teammates did. He didn't even follow his own QB (and Safety) to Deerfield despite their efforts.

If we're gonna lose a kid, I'd rather it be to Texas than the same 10 schools that constantly poach from us every year. I can respect the logic behind his decision. Still sucks though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This whole thread smells. We need to keep the big south FL speed at home. Let the Travis Rudolph’s of the tri-county go elsewhere. We can’t be losing out on the big burners every year while getting Harley’s, Bruce’s, and Restrepo’s. No disrespect as those guys have their place but we need the Green’s, Thomas’, Johnson’s, Copeland’s, etc. This is going to be the fastest UM team in a long time. We need to build on that now more than ever to ever compete again.

Their new WR's coach Andre Coleman comes from that K State program under Bill Synder just like Coach Hickson & those guys on his staffs were all grinders who know how to lock in on a recruit & get a signature, because recruiting at a place like K State is extra hard work.

But Jaden said Coleman, Yurcich & Herman have all been recruiting him hard & they were one of the earlier schools to be on him. He also said he wants to branch out on his own & blaze his own path like his dad did. His pops went to HS in Boca Raton but wound up going to college in Washington & played for several NFL teams.

He basically just wants to go to school elsewhere, he's not really interested in staying close to home.

Kinda changed tunes then...Was quite vocal about UM last month.

Kinda changed tunes then...Was quite vocal about UM last month.
One thing about recruiting, kids will say a lot of things to writers & depending on who the writer represents will determine their answer.

Basically, you could read an interview by a kid from multiple writers of whichever teams are recruiting them & it'll sound like they all have a great chance to land him.

If Mike Roach logged in a CB for him it's because he spoke with someone on Texas's staff that gave him an indication they're in the lead. Mike Roach is very tapped in down in Texas, especially with recruits, obviously Alexis is not from TX so maybe he could be jumping the gun from what a Texas staffer might've told him, but he's not a guy that just throws out crystal balls picks all willy nilly, if he's logging one in it's based on credible info he has. He was actually one of the writers who CB'd Arroyo to Miami.

Once the CB's start rolling in, then it'll be a clearer picture as to where we stand.

At the end of the day all we can do is keep recruiting him & win on the field, hopefully that'll be enough.

Advertisement
Back