Wow, what a great set of early games for us...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
all those people *****ing about how we dont deserve to be top 10 and we are gonna drop so far..we about to bounce into the top 5.

**** yes. Don't give a **** about playing FSU undefeated. I won't root for them. Let's do this.

Advertisement
the reason the SEC is always viewed so highly is because their top guys don't lose to the bottom half like the ACC often does. Today did a pretty good job at putting a dent in that foundation of the fake *** pedestal the SEC is sitting on

the reason the SEC is always viewed so highly is because their top guys don't lose to the bottom half like the ACC often does. Today did a pretty good job at putting a dent in that foundation of the fake *** pedestal the SEC is sitting on

****** this man. Out of rep, IOU.

Advertisement
all those people ****ing about how we dont deserve to be top 10 and we are gonna drop so far..we about to bounce into the top 5.

We move ahead of UCLA, A&M, and Louisville..... but we get jumped by Missouri and Baylor.

Right now I have us moving up one spot.

We will also see the birth of a top 10 Missouri, top 15 Auburn and top 25 Tenn. Not to mention that USCe will somehow be ranked a top 25 team with a second loss. Also I am sure TAMpon will still be top 15 even though it is their second loss.

VT might be in the top 10 when it is all said and done. Remember their only loss is to #1 Bama (the only legit top 10 SEC team).

all those people ****ing about how we dont deserve to be top 10 and we are gonna drop so far..we about to bounce into the top 5.

We move ahead of UCLA, A&M, and Louisville..... but we get jumped by Missouri and Baylor.

We will see, don't be shocked if we're 6-8. This is before the FSU/Clemson and LSU/Ole Miss game ended.

We will see, don't be shocked if we're 6-8.

I hope so. Either way, we beat FSU and we jump these teams right back, and then some. So it literally means **** right now... just fun for the fans.

Advertisement
Back