Wow, what a great set of early games for us...

#11 USCe loses to unranked TENN.

#15 UGA loses to unranked VANDY.

#22 UF loses to #14 MIZZOU.

PERFECT results for a Cane fan. Terrible day for SEC.

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Except does mizzou jump us in the polls. Their wins over UF and UGA are better than our wins over UF and I guess GT. And what about Texas Tech and Baylor lurking around unbeaten. I don't think the national press liked our ugly win over UNC and might look for any reason to knock us down

They should jump us in the polls. It's only fair. BUT.... there's no way that missouri finishes the year undefeated. That would mean winning the SEC championship which ain't happening. So today's result was good for us.

It's always good when the gator loses.

Advertisement
O$U's Roby ejected for targeting.
Iowa up 10-3.

That was a bs call too

449.gif

pretty justified call. i don't like the ejection part of the rule, but that looked like a pretty good example of launching your helmet into someone's face.

Did that dude hang on to the ball? That's ******* toughness right there.

Missouri will be top ten. Book it

they are sitting at 14 and two teams ahead of the already lost. two more teams ahead of them have to lose by default. two other teams A&M and OSU* look to be on upset alert so it is pretty easy for them to slide into the top 10. There is going to be a lot of movement in the polls this week. **** if A&M and OSU* lose we could be sitting between 5-7 after playing a horrible game but sneaking out with a win on what turned out to be upset weekend

Advertisement

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Except does mizzou jump us in the polls. Their wins over UF and UGA are better than our wins over UF and I guess GT. And what about Texas Tech and Baylor lurking around unbeaten. I don't think the national press liked our ugly win over UNC and might look for any reason to knock us down

They should jump us in the polls. It's only fair. BUT.... there's no way that missouri finishes the year undefeated. That would mean winning the SEC championship which ain't happening. So today's result was good for us.

Huh? Why? Because they're undefeated? Wait. so are we. Because they beat Florida? Wait, so did we. Because they beat Georgia? Our win over Georgia Tech is looking more impressive now than their win over UGA. UGA can barely field a team.

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Huh? Why? Because they're undefeated? Wait. so are we. Because they beat Florida? Wait, so did we. Because they beat Georgia? Our win over Georgia Tech is looking more impressive now than their win over UGA. UGA can barely field a team.

It actually makes little sense for them to jump us but the SEC hype machine will have them top 5.

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

It actually makes little sense for them to jump us but the SEC hype machine will have them top 5.

Vandy will probably jump us

Advertisement

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Because they're undefeated and they've played a tougher schedule than we have.

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Seriously? Murray State, Toledo, Ark State, Vandy, UGA with half their team gone, UF with guys out who we also beat. Their two wins that all you think deserve to propel them in front of us are against a team we already beat and a team that has 3 losses and just lost to one of the if not the worst team in the almighty SEC

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

They have? Murray State, Toledo, Indiana, Arkansas State, Vanderbilt, Georgia, Florida

That's not tough at all. UGA and Florida are their toughest games, and as I pointed out above, UGA is a .500 team at best right now. Florida is worse than when we played them. Vandy is not good this year. Indiana is garbage. The rest? ASU is garbage this year (good last year). Indiana is garbage. Murray State is I-AA. Toledo is a .500 MAC team.

Seriously? Murray State, Toledo, Ark State, Vandy, UGA with half their team gone, UF with guys out who we also beat. Their two wins that all you think deserve to propel them in front of us are against a team we already beat and a team that has 3 losses and just lost to one of the if not the worst team in the almighty SEC

ok dude, just dont be too surprised when it happens

Advertisement

Okay Big Ern, you warned us all.

I'm not trying to say it won't happen. I am saying that it should not happen and a lot of people seem to be saying that they deserve it. They don't deserve it based on their resume so far. They deserve to be ranked fairly high because they are undefeated, but I don't see why they deserve to jump us. I won't be too surprised considering a team like LSU is sitting ahead of us based on the sole fact that they lost to UGA. Clearly having a quality loss like that to a team who is now 4-3 trumps being undefeated and beating the same team that is their only quality win.

Advertisement
I DON'T believe their helmets ever touched. The only thing I can see they could go after was launching himself, instinctively you may do it to absorb some of the shock (force)

Bad call imo.

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

I debate their two wins being better than ours when Georgia was without 5 of its top offensive players and then they played basically the entire 2nd team Offense and Defense of Florida. We beat Florida at full strength. Let's see how they do against a squad full of starters of South Carolina as overrated as they are. But that's just my rationale of why I think it would definitely be too early for them to jump us if at all this season.

Not one doubt in my mind, SEC is losing a little steam. ACC top 3 teams are moving up. Won't be long!

Advertisement
Back