Wow, what a great set of early games for us...

bomb

Band
Banned
#11 USCe loses to unranked TENN.

#15 UGA loses to unranked VANDY.

#22 UF loses to #14 MIZZOU.

PERFECT results for a Cane fan. Terrible day for SEC.

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Advertisement
Not really a terrible day for the SEC, the old "only a SEC team can beat a SEC team" will continue, would've been perfect if USCe and UGA would've lost to out of conference

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

i can hear it already: "tennessee was underrated so we're going to stick them at 15. vandy beat georgia who beat tennessee, so they must be really underrated too, so they can be put at 13. we'll factor in these new ranks to georgia's results retroactively and they will drop to 17. mizzou should be #2 because they're undefeated and play in the sec, so florida will only drop to 24. new record for amount of teams in the top 25 for a single conference! sec! sec! sec!"

not to mention loserville lost last night, i know their not sec but that felt ******* amazing for me

Advertisement

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Except does mizzou jump us in the polls. Their wins over UF and UGA are better than our wins over UF and I guess GT. And what about Texas Tech and Baylor lurking around unbeaten. I don't think the national press liked our ugly win over UNC and might look for any reason to knock us down

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Except does mizzou jump us in the polls. Their wins over UF and UGA are better than our wins over UF and I guess GT. And what about Texas Tech and Baylor lurking around unbeaten. I don't think the national press liked our ugly win over UNC and might look for any reason to knock us down

I don't think they will jump us. They were the higher ranked team, and played at home. But even if they do, they still have a tough schedule ahead of them.

Auburn tied with Aggies 7-7. Not sure how long they can stick with them but Aggies have a horrible defense.

I think we stay ahead of Missouri because they beat a team in Florida that we already beat. Plus, Georgia is now a 3 loss team and may not even be ranked anymore. Lville losing will definitely help us stay ahead of them.

Advertisement

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

In the real world, no it does not. In SEC land, it might. They could be ranked 2nd at the end of today.

Advertisement
Woulda only been better if Mizzou lost to UF. Though it helps us with recruiting, so not too bad

Woulda only been better if Mizzou lost to UF. Though it helps us with recruiting, so not too bad

at this point we can't count on the uf win any more. analysts know that they're played with a neutered defense today, but the voters won't care. just win and everything will take care of itself at the end of the year.

Advertisement
O$U's Roby ejected for targeting.
Iowa up 10-3.

That was a bs call too

449.gif

pretty justified call. i don't like the ejection part of the rule, but that looked like a pretty good example of launching your helmet into someone's face.

Advertisement
Back