Wow, what a great set of early games for us...

Huh? Why? Because they're undefeated? Wait. so are we. Because they beat Florida? Wait, so did we. Because they beat Georgia? Our win over Georgia Tech is looking more impressive now than their win over UGA. UGA can barely field a team.

Because they're undefeated and they've played a tougher schedule than we have.

Seriously? Murray State, Toledo, Ark State, Vandy, UGA with half their team gone, UF with guys out who we also beat. Their two wins that all you think deserve to propel them in front of us are against a team we already beat and a team that has 3 losses and just lost to one of the if not the worst team in the almighty SEC

ok dude, just dont be too surprised when it happens

Okay Big Ern, you warned us all.

Why don't you go back to ripping our own players for believing in God? Especially the ones that were just injured..... that's class right there man. Go back to doing that.

Advertisement
They should jump us in the polls. It's only fair. BUT.... there's no way that missouri finishes the year undefeated. That would mean winning the SEC championship which ain't happening. So today's result was good for us.

It's always good when the gator loses.

Huh? Why? Because they're undefeated? Wait. so are we. Because they beat Florida? Wait, so did we. Because they beat Georgia? Our win over Georgia Tech is looking more impressive now than their win over UGA. UGA can barely field a team.

Seriously? Murray State, Toledo, Ark State, Vandy, UGA with half their team gone, UF with guys out who we also beat. Their two wins that all you think deserve to propel them in front of us are against a team we already beat and a team that has 3 losses and just lost to one of the if not the worst team in the almighty SEC

It might happen, I just don't think there is any justification for it.

I DON'T believe their helmets ever touched. The only thing I can see they could go after was launching himself, instinctively you may do it to absorb some of the shock (force)

Bad call imo.

look at the gif. he puts the crown of his helmet into the guy's facemask. whether or not that was his intention doesn't change that it's illegal.

I'm not trying to say it won't happen. I am saying that it should not happen and a lot of people seem to be saying that they deserve it. They don't deserve it based on their resume so far. They deserve to be ranked fairly high because they are undefeated, but I don't see why they deserve to jump us. I won't be too surprised considering a team like LSU is sitting ahead of us based on the sole fact that they lost to UGA. Clearly having a quality loss like that to a team who is now 4-3 trumps being undefeated and beating the same team that is their only quality win.

I get what you're saying, and I think we're a better team than Missouri, but to this point I think they've earned a higher ranking. They beat the same team Florida that we did, and they beat Georgia, which is better than anyone else we've played. Vandy isn't terrible either.

O$U's Roby ejected for targeting.
Iowa up 10-3.

That was a bs call too

449.gif

pretty justified call. i don't like the ejection part of the rule, but that looked like a pretty good example of launching your helmet into someone's face.

Football is dying...

Advertisement
Iowa up 10-3.

That was a bs call too

449.gif

pretty justified call. i don't like the ejection part of the rule, but that looked like a pretty good example of launching your helmet into someone's face.

Football is dying...
I've argued this elsewhere, but that hit is on the QB for throwing his receiver into danger.

I've literally no idea what the S is meant to do there. Let him catch it then play two hand touch? Let him catch it and get run over?

Not really a terrible day for the SEC, the old "only a SEC team can beat a SEC team" will continue, would've been perfect if USCe and UGA would've lost to out of conference

Unfortunately they play teams when they're in down years and unworthy of their rankings and nobody trash teams from the FCS

#11 USCe loses to unranked TENN.

#15 UGA loses to unranked VANDY.

#22 UF loses to #14 MIZZOU.

PERFECT results for a Cane fan. Terrible day for SEC.

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

Except does mizzou jump us in the polls. Their wins over UF and UGA are better than our wins over UF and I guess GT. And what about Texas Tech and Baylor lurking around unbeaten. I don't think the national press liked our ugly win over UNC and might look for any reason to knock us down

doesnt matter it's BCS now

Advertisement
Iowa up 10-3.

That was a bs call too

449.gif

Football is dying...

if you think football is dying based on that, you'll love the targeting ejection from the georgia game today. this one makes roby look like an axe-murderer.
317.jpg

Iowa up 10-3.

That was a bs call too

449.gif

Football is dying...

if you think football is dying based on that, you'll love the targeting ejection from the georgia game today. this one makes roby look like an axe-murderer.
317.jpg

That's a joke, right?

That was a bs call too

449.gif

Football is dying...

317.jpg

That's a joke, right?

nope. it was upheld by replay. 15 yards for targeting + ejection.

Advertisement
Iowa up 10-3.

That was a bs call too

449.gif

Football is dying...

317.jpg

none of these beat the fine that SUH got recently

How far apart are Iowa and UNC? Records aside, can't be much. Will OSU be punished in the polls if they only eek this out ? At home, keep in mind.

The announcers here have been saying even the best get tested, not every game is a gimme, this is what makes good teams. Yet when the Canes did it, in a tougher environment, our talent and top ten ranking were called into question. Silly.

Stanford TE just hurt his leg bad as one of the safeties dove into his lower leg. That's the scary thing about this rule. Defenders are afraid to go high, so they go low and this happens.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can these commentators hop off OSU's ****, jesus.

Guy is having an ****** every time Braxton touches the ball.

Stanford TE just hurt his leg bad as one of the safeties dived into his lower leg. That's the scary thing about this rule. Defenders are afraid to go high, so they go low and this happens.

One of the announcers earlier was calling for this to be a penalty also. A strike zone for tackling, if you will.

#11 USCe loses to unranked TENN.

#15 UGA loses to unranked VANDY.

#22 UF loses to #14 MIZZOU.

PERFECT results for a Cane fan. Terrible day for SEC.

Go Stanford. Go Clemson.

I really want to think people will blow up the SEC circle jerk of rankings, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Advertisement
Back