Wow, what a great set of early games for us...

Updated!

#7 A&M loses to #24 AUB!!

#8 LVILLE loses to unranked UCF

#9 UCLA loses to #13 STANFORD

#11 USCe loses to unranked TENN.

#15 UGA loses to unranked VANDY.

#22 UF loses to #14 MIZZOU.

PERFECT results for a Cane fan.

Terrible day for SEC.

Let's go Clemson!

Let's go USC!

Let's go OLE MISS!

Advertisement
all those people ****ing about how we dont deserve to be top 10 and we are gonna drop so far..we about to bounce into the top 5.

We move ahead of UCLA, A&M, and Louisville..... but we get jumped by Missouri and Baylor.

Right now I have us moving up one spot.

you continue to post things that show you have no clue about the voting in polls. Stop for your own good.

all those people ****ing about how we dont deserve to be top 10 and we are gonna drop so far..we about to bounce into the top 5.

We move ahead of UCLA, A&M, and Louisville..... but we get jumped by Missouri and Baylor.

We will see, don't be shocked if we're 6-8. This is before the FSU/Clemson and LSU/Ole Miss game ended.

there is no way we are jumped by them. None.

the reason the SEC is always viewed so highly is because their top guys don't lose to the bottom half like the ACC often does. Today did a pretty good job at putting a dent in that foundation of the fake *** pedestal the SEC is sitting on

We will also see the birth of a top 10 Missouri, top 15 Auburn and top 25 Tenn. Not to mention that USCe will somehow be ranked a top 25 team with a second loss. Also I am sure TAMpon will still be top 15 even though it is their second loss.

VT might be in the top 10 when it is all said and done. Remember their only loss is to #1 Bama (the only legit top 10 SEC team).

Well by current poll logic VT should be sitting at 6. The same reasoning had A&M at 7 so why is VT just now ranked in the top 25.. You are spot on with the rest of that post. I could see A&M being ranked one spot behind a top 15 Auburn. **** I still barely believe UF and UGA will drop out until I see it. Better make some room in the top 25 for Ole Miss when they knock off LSU..

We will see, don't be shocked if we're 6-8. This is before the FSU/Clemson and LSU/Ole Miss game ended.

not a chance. no one is going to give Baylor that much respect for beating Iowa State. It is more likely that Stanford jumps Baylor than Baylor jumps us

Advertisement

I don't see either Baylor or Misery jumping us.

you continue to post things that show you have no clue about the voting in polls. Stop for your own good.

don't get your panties twisted, missouri just came off a big win... they'll be rewarded for it, and baylor is better than you think.

the reason the SEC is always viewed so highly is because their top guys don't lose to the bottom half like the ACC often does. Today did a pretty good job at putting a dent in that foundation of the fake *** pedestal the SEC is sitting on

We will also see the birth of a top 10 Missouri, top 15 Auburn and top 25 Tenn. Not to mention that USCe will somehow be ranked a top 25 team with a second loss. Also I am sure TAMpon will still be top 15 even though it is their second loss.

VT might be in the top 10 when it is all said and done. Remember their only loss is to #1 Bama (the only legit top 10 SEC team).

Well by current poll logic VT should be sitting at 6. The same reasoning had A&M at 7 so why is VT just now ranked in the top 25.. You are spot on with the rest of that post. I could see A&M being ranked one spot behind a top 15 Auburn. **** I still barely believe UF and UGA will drop out until I see it. Better make some room in the top 25 for Ole Miss when they knock off LSU..

I think VT will actually take a top 15 jump.

not a chance. no one is going to give Baylor that much respect for beating Iowa State. It is more likely that Stanford jumps Baylor than Baylor jumps us

Man I have Baylor winning the Big 12 right now. That's not a bad football team.

Advertisement

don't get your panties twisted, missouri just came off a big win... they'll be rewarded for it, and baylor is better than you think.

The voters don't care how Ispyin thinks of Baylor. Baylor has zero quality wins. Let us not forget that.

I think VT will actually take a top 15 jump.

So do I... way underrated IMO.

a big win at home to a depleted UF team is not getting them a 6 point jump over other big 5 conf undefeated teams that are ahead of them. Just not.

Last edited:

The voters don't care how Ispyin thinks of Baylor. Baylor has zero quality wins. Let us not forget that.

Yeah that's true, we might not get jumped by them, or we might. But I hear a lot of praise for them here in Texas where I live. Their coach might be Mack Brown's replacement. They're legit.

Advertisement

Doesn't matter. They're not jumping us. They beat 4 high school teams by 70, and then barely beat a K-State team that lost to a I-AA team.

not saying they aren't a good football team. I will withhold judgement until the next 2 games when they actually play decent teams. I am just saying that they will not be jumping any one based on beating Iowa State. Honestly I don't see Missouri jumping Stanford either. The polls had Stanford ahead of them this week and they had a much better 'quality' win this week.

a big win at home to a depleted if team is not getting them a 6 point jump over other big 5 conf undefeated teams that are ahead of them. Just not.

You're assuming the voters and computers are going to take in to account the fact that UF is depleted. I agree they were a better team when we played them... I just don't think anyone else will take that in to consideration.

They'll think it's apples to apples. The perception is that UF gave the game away to us, but Missouri just beat them.

Advertisement

a big win at home to a depleted if team is not getting them a 6 point jump over other big 5 conf undefeated teams that are ahead of them. Just not.

You're assuming the voters and computers are going to take in to account the fact that UF is depleted. I agree they were a better team when we played them... I just don't think anyone else will take that in to consideration.

They'll think it's apples to apples. The perception is that UF gave the game away to us, but Missouri just beat them.
Stop towing the sec line...

not saying they aren't a good football team. I will withhold judgement until the next 2 games when they actually play decent teams. I am just saying that they will not be jumping any one based on beating Iowa State. Honestly I don't see Missouri jumping Stanford either. The polls had Stanford ahead of them this week and they had a much better 'quality' win this week.

The polls have Stanford way too high IMO. Don't understand how losing to ******* Utah isn't penalized more than it is. Wouldn't be surprised to see Stanford ranked ahead of us when the first BCS poll comes out..... and that would be some bull****.

Stop towing the sec line...

Man I don't give two ***** about the SEC. **** the SEC.

Advertisement
Back