Wow, Bama.....just, wow...

I just clicked on this thread for the **** of it, to be honest it’s just not even that newsworthy to me. And honestly also, I’ve never been attracted to prostitutes. I don’t mean to sound like a ****y prick, but overly paying for ***** is not my thing. Not that I haven’t been to ****y bars and had fun. I have. But I’ve found that part of the fun is the hunt. There is no hunt with prostitutes, you know you’re gonna to get it.

Advertisement
Maybe during the arrest someone might want to snitch. However, I doubt any judge or prosecuter would chase down any charges. But if somehow someone stumbles into a federal charge then sht might get real.

And that would just be so hilarious because out of all the things that could bring that program down it ends up being pusssy that does it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabama is a conservative campus and this guy didn't fit the image they want to portray to their students. Also, perhaps they just wanted rid of him due to prior indiscretions which they can't discuss.

It’s illegal because of what’s behind it 9/10 times. Not because of a man and woman consensually meeting.
It's because it's so difficult for bureaucrats to get their cut, and because everyday women oppose having to compete with the out-and-out prostitutes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
See you aren’t paying for the *****, you are paying her to leave after the fact.
No doubt, I love the chase then I throw out my toxic text and block em. I’ve been around the way and this is what I live

download.jpeg-1.jpg

images.jpeg-3.jpg

i-dont-pay-c1tmhd.jpg

guys-have-you-ever-paid-for-***-5554144.png

Advertisement
Back