Wow, Bama.....just, wow...

If they like u for that then yea u paying I could see that, but if u aint got **** and they still around u not paying. thats my opinion on it I guess people look at it differently
The Auburn head coach paid for *****, he brought the hoe from Boise State got her a new job and all for the kitty while being married too

Advertisement
Advertisement
You let her smoke your weed- you paid
You pick her up and drive her anywhere- you paid
You bought her dinner, drinks, anything- you paid
You got suckered into having a relationship with her- you definitely paid.

You were forced to have a conversation with her and pretend you gave 2 ***** about what she has to say- you paid.

Give me that 21 year old dime piece who shows up, gives me a full body massage then works my junk like the champ she is, and walks out the door when we done so I can go have a drink and shoot the **** with my friends.

Course those types aint cheap, but when you make serious money it’s worth it.

Advertisement
You let her smoke your weed- you paid
You pick her up and drive her anywhere- you paid
You bought her dinner, drinks, anything- you paid
You got suckered into having a relationship with her- you definitely paid.

You were forced to have a conversation with her and pretend you gave 2 ***** about what she has to say- you paid.

Give me that 21 year old dime piece who shows up, gives me a full body massage then works my junk like the champ she is, and walks out the door when we done so I can go have a drink and shoot the **** with my friends.

Course those types aint cheap, but when you make serious money it’s worth it.
This should be required reading for high school freshmen.

Advertisement
Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

Advertisement
Cop in the article said *** trafficking exists because of Johns...no, it exists because there isn't a safe and legal alternative for Johns and working girls.

Provide that infrastructure, and a traffickers value prop goes right out the window. Why would I risk paying for illegal *** when I can pay for legal ***. The problem right now is all paid *** is illegal.

I just clicked on this thread for the **** of it, to be honest it’s just not even that newsworthy to me. And honestly also, I’ve never been attracted to prostitutes. I don’t mean to sound like a ****y prick, but overly paying for ***** is not my thing. Not that I haven’t been to ****y bars and had fun. I have. But I’ve found that part of the fun is the hunt. There is no hunt with prostitutes, you know you’re gonna to get it.

I've never understood this thinking, are you so easily amused by having to go so out of your way for something you could just as easily get for no effort?

When you buy a car, do you go behind the dealership in the bushes with binoculars and scout out the cars? Look for any signs of leakage with said binocs? Do you low crawl your way to the finance office?

how about just spending the money and getting what you want. It's the same thing, but apparently cuz you got to bust your *** for it becomes more valuable?

I'm saying this as someone that's not actually ever paid for it, it's just that this line of thinking has never made sense to me.

Advertisement
Back