Wow, Bama.....just, wow...

Personal attacks
Tricks trying to justify the actions of others tricks 😂
Spoken like someone who lives in his mother's basement. LMAO

Don't hate the playa. Hate the game. These are the rules of engagement. I'm just a casual observer, homey

Advertisement
Spoken like someone who lives in his mother's basement. LMAO

Don't hate the playa. Hate the game. These are the rules of engagement. I'm just a casual observer, homey
There’s a few things I’d like to say, but people like you are protected here on CIS. I’ll just leave it there

IF EVERY College town regularly ran prostitution stings...I seriously doubt many would come up clean for having NO high University personnel arrests....and the ones with NO arrests were probably paid $$ off

Nothing special or surprising about that news.

NO organization is immune, even police, charities, churches and any other organizations

Last edited:
Where’s our resident Bama fan @TUSKtimes?!
Nothing to see and not sure what the deal is on this one. Hasn't made a ripple on any BAMA forum I'm aware of. Even so with the SEC Rant which is nothing less than a 24/7 ***** throwing contest. I guess it just goes that way if you happen to hold the illustrious job of VP of Student Life.

Advertisement
Nothing to see and not sure what the deal is on this one. Hasn't made a ripple on any BAMA forum I'm aware of. Even so with the SEC Rant which is nothing less than a 24/7 ***** throwing contest. I guess it just goes that way if you happen to hold the illustrious job of VP of Student Life.
I have to agree with you on this one. If it was Joe Schmo, it wouldn’t have even hit on anyone’s radar.

I have to agree with you on this one. If it was Joe Schmo, it wouldn’t have even hit on anyone’s radar.
Perhaps this is the counterbalance of Miami Nation having to train their brain on all things encompassing the BAMA Process? You guys could be suffering from sensory overload. Please pace yourselves responsibly. :)

Perhaps this is the counterbalance of Miami Nation having to train their brain on all things encompassing the BAMA Process? You guys could be suffering from sensory overload. Please pace yourselves responsibly. :)
Sensory overload is a result of Bama’s dominance over the last decade or so. If someone is not a fan, it becomes redundant and boring for ALL, not just Canes.

Advertisement
Sensory overload is a result of Bama’s dominance over the last decade or so. If someone is not a fan, it becomes redundant and boring for ALL, not just Canes.
Nothing new under the sun. It has always been that way. New England fans feel that wrath all the time. But everyone wants in on all that boring and redundant winning. You have Mel Tucker signing contracts already worthy of a HC who has 10 years of proven winning under his belt. In the SEC, Kiffin, Fisher, Smart, and now Billy Napier at Florida are all doing their Nick Saban impression. Mario is going to emulate the "Process" down to the monogrammed toilet paper. And there are so many indirect connections these days that could be paying dividends for teams. You have coaches who have come off of programs that know the "Process" so well through other programs. Guys like Sam Pittman at Arkansas that was the OL coach at Georgia under Smart for a number of years.

I’ve never paid for ***** in my life.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

At the end of the day the most important things in getting upper echelon ***** are money & looks. Looks, just like it is in the case of IQ, you have no control over, and are born with those. So the question is, what is an individual willing to invest more of, time or money? For some individuals, their time is too valuable for them to waste it on trying to seduce girls to have *** with them, so they choose to just get it over with, and pay for it instead.

Now if the end goal is to actually find a companion or life partner, the calculus behind the equation changes, because that's a different sort of transaction altogether.
As usual you are 100% correct. I was just mentioning how some people prefer to bang girls that like them for their looks/charm etc. because it gets them off even harder.

Advertisement
Back