Wow, Bama.....just, wow...

Advertisement
I've never understood this thinking, are you so easily amused by having to go so out of your way for something you could just as easily get for no effort?

When you buy a car, do you go behind the dealership in the bushes with binoculars and scout out the cars? Look for any signs of leakage with said binocs? Do you low crawl your way to the finance office?

how about just spending the money and getting what you want. It's the same thing, but apparently cuz you got to bust your *** for it becomes more valuable?

I'm saying this as someone that's not actually ever paid for it, it's just that this line of thinking has never made sense to me.

Because the best feeling in the world is a woman wanting you sexually, a woman getting her ***** wet because she wants you inside her, not some other guy. Whereas buying ***** is an economic exchange, paying money for goods or services. See the difference?

I just got back from Tuscaloosa last week. If you've ever been there you'd see and understand why Bama gets away with so much. It's a cash cow for the entire region so aint no way in **** they're going to let anything threaten that money.

1645669107952.jpeg

Advertisement
I've never understood this thinking, are you so easily amused by having to go so out of your way for something you could just as easily get for no effort?

When you buy a car, do you go behind the dealership in the bushes with binoculars and scout out the cars? Look for any signs of leakage with said binocs? Do you low crawl your way to the finance office?

how about just spending the money and getting what you want. It's the same thing, but apparently cuz you got to bust your *** for it becomes more valuable?

I'm saying this as someone that's not actually ever paid for it, it's just that this line of thinking has never made sense to me.
Some people get a rush from the girl, wanting to bang you because of your looks/game/etc.

Ridiculous. I'll never pay for *****, love the game and talking too much.

I hear you, but when you're 50 and the president of the University of Alabama, this is the "game" and you don't have time to "talk".

You pay 10's to come in, do what they're there to do and you pay them to leave.

Dude's like this ain't going to the corner bar to game up local townies. Bring in the talent, do the deed and send 'em packing.

Advertisement
Because the best feeling in the world is a woman wanting you sexually, a woman getting her ***** wet because she wants you inside her, not some other guy. Whereas buying ***** is an economic exchange, paying money for goods or services. See the difference?

I mean I understand the difference, but just because she wants you doesn't mean she won't end up being a flake or the 12891898983439428 things that could happen.

20 years ago this was a lot different, back then if you got a number it was pretty much set in stone what the outcome was gonna be. These days getting a number really doesn't mean jack ****. It's like getting a girl's instagram or being a friend on facebook really. I guess what it really come down to is I just don't wanna work for it, any kind of resistance and i'm just like meh not worth it.

just last weekend this local bar was having a BBQ out back and I ran into a chick I see every now and then at this other joint. My pops was nearby and saw the exchange, and saw her hand me her phone so I can put my number in it. In fact he even over heard the entire conversation I found out later on. Long story short she was basically begging for it, and I ended up sending a single text out the next day towards her... never heard anything back. He ended up asking me a few days ago why she even ended up bothering and I just told him, "that's pretty much normal these days, which is why I haven't given it a second thought. Sometimes they follow through, sometimes they don't."

She wasn't a dime by no means, so it's I don't see it as a missed opportunity but i'm just not willing to jump through hoops and go through the "chase" I guess. It's never interested me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Poon launched a thousand ships and took down an empire.

Any time I need to get something done with the owner here , I take a poon with me into his office guaranteed victory total success every time.

GOCANES

Some people get a rush from the girl, wanting to bang you because of your looks/game/etc.
At the end of the day the most important things in getting upper echelon ***** are money & looks. Looks, just like it is in the case of IQ, you have no control over, and are born with those. So the question is, what is an individual willing to invest more of, time or money? For some individuals, their time is too valuable for them to waste it on trying to seduce girls to have *** with them, so they choose to just get it over with, and pay for it instead.

Now if the end goal is to actually find a companion or life partner, the calculus behind the equation changes, because that's a different sort of transaction altogether.

Advertisement
Back