Wow, Bama.....just, wow...

Advertisement
Hot take.

Prostitution should be legal and regulated. I dont understand it being illegal (as long as its consensual)
This is the real discussion. Why in the world is it illegal for consenting adults to exchange money for ***? Because we live in a Puritanical country? Because the Bible has some prohibition against it? It is all absurd.

I will tell you a a funny story. I represented a prostitute in a major Atlanta sting a few years ago. All the work happened at an apartment complex in a nice neighborhood near Permeter Mall. About 30 guys and 6 girls were arrested. And the ringleader and his wife.
The prostitutes all received a Diversion deal; basically take some classes and do some community service and the charges were dropped. After which the girls were expected to be witnesses against the guys and ringleaders, if any went to trial.

My client completed her Diversion and was brought in to meet with the prosecutors as a potential witness. The problem for the prosecutors was that she told them she was never forced to do anything. She worked when she wanted to, and only with the clients she wanted. She made it clear she could stop whenever she wanted and that it was a way for her to make extra money in additional to her regular employment. When asked of the ringleader ever forced her to have *** with him, she laughed out loud at even the idea that he could force her to do anything.

And yet the world’s oldest profession remains illegal instead of regulated. Age limits, reported income, condoms, even regular STD testing make more sense than a outright prohibition. And let consenting adults do what they want.

Advertisement
This is the real discussion. Why in the world is it illegal for consenting adults to exchange money for ***? Because we live in a Puritanical country? Because the Bible has some prohibition against it? It is all absurd.

I will tell you a a funny story. I represented a prostitute in a major Atlanta sting a few years ago. All the work happened at an apartment complex in a nice neighborhood near Permeter Mall. About 30 guys and 6 girls were arrested. And the ringleader and his wife.
The prostitutes all received a Diversion deal; basically take some classes and do some community service and the charges were dropped. After which the girls were expected to be witnesses against the guys and ringleaders, if any went to trial.

My client completed her Diversion and was brought in to meet with the prosecutors as a potential witness. The problem for the prosecutors was that she told them she was never forced to do anything. She worked when she wanted to, and only with the clients she wanted. She made it clear she could stop whenever she wanted and that it was a way for her to make extra money in additional to her regular employment. When asked of the ringleader ever forced her to have *** with him, she laughed out loud at even the idea that he could force her to do anything.

And yet the world’s oldest profession remains illegal instead of regulated. Age limits, reported income, condoms, even regular STD testing make more sense than a outright prohibition. And let consenting adults do what they want.
That is the way it is in many civilized countries. Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Peru, Netherlands, Germany (specifically Berlin).

Advertisement
NO pics, please!
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

If you’re buying drinks, paying for dinners, taking them on dates, buying hotel rooms, buying outfits to impress them to get “it” etc….

News flash, you’re paying for pus’c! Just say you would rather not directly pay for it and you like to indirectly pay for it. Like someone said above, you are paying them to come handle business, and leave. That way you don’t have to lay there for hours pretending you are interested, cuddling and **** then later trying to figure out how you’re going to ghost them.

*This is all presuming you are a young, single man, lol* 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hot take.

Prostitution should be legal and regulated. I dont understand it being illegal (as long as its consensual)
True. One of the first businesses. Coochie is a valuable comodity. Legalization and regulation removes a lot of the criminal element. Take the moral high road if you like, but prostitution has been around and will be forever. Same for drugs IMO

Advertisement
Back