Wow, Bama.....just, wow...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly a set up.. cause I would think this normal amongst the powerful folks in these positions. Just a regular Tuesday gathering..

My mind always goes to conspiracy.. so don’t mind me 😂

Last edited:
If you’re buying drinks, paying for dinners, taking them on dates, buying hotel rooms, buying outfits to impress them to get “it” etc….

News flash, you’re paying for pus’c! Just say you would rather not directly pay for it and you like to indirectly pay for it. Like someone said above, you are paying them to come handle business, and leave. That way you don’t have to lay there for hours pretending you are interested, cuddling and **** then later trying to figure out how you’re going to ghost them.

*This is all presuming you are a young, single man, lol* 😂
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
If you’re buying drinks, paying for dinners, taking them on dates, buying hotel rooms, buying outfits to impress them to get “it” etc….

News flash, you’re paying for pus’c! Just say you would rather not directly pay for it and you like to indirectly pay for it. Like someone said above, you are paying them to come handle business, and leave. That way you don’t have to lay there for hours pretending you are interested, cuddling and **** then later trying to figure out how you’re going to ghost them.

*This is all presuming you are a young, single man, lol* 😂
lol, I used to do this. Always single

Clearly a step up.. cause I would think this normal amongst the powerful folks in these positions. Just a regular Tuesday gathering..

My mind always goes to conspiracy.. so don’t mind me 😂
Idk that I’d consider him a “powerful” person. But yes this happens everyday with rich and powerful men across the world.

This will be forgotten about by the end of the week if not sooner. If this was Miami's VP well, you all know the drill by now.

Advertisement
That is the way it is in many civilized countries. Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Peru, Netherlands, Germany (specifically Berlin).
Funny story, you can actually receive the receipt after having *** with a prostitute at a fun house and get the tax money that you spent back as a payment when you do your tax return.

They made a segment on that on television and the tax expert laughed his *** off trying to explain it.

Advertisement
Someone once said "you're not paying them for ***, you're paying them to go away after"

Also should be legalized, if people want to spend their money on it, whatever.

True. One of the first businesses. Coochie is a valuable comodity. Legalization and regulation removes a lot of the criminal element. Take the moral high road if you like, but prostitution has been around and will be forever. Same for drugs IMO
Exactly. Way safer for the women if it's legal. And honestly for the johns since everyone would be getting tested regularly

Advertisement
Back