Would you quit Miami Hurricanes football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This guy makes @Dwinstitles look like a baby mope
Star Wars Baby Yoda GIF by Mashable

Advertisement
Been a fan since Howard Buck's last year as HC in 1928. And I'll tell you without equivocation that if they hire that swarthy bum you will not see me again on here. I'll be done. If they hire him then they're either completely clueless, totally incompetent, or they just don't give a **** about the fans or the program.
Sadly, Chise was gone before Mario got here

Advertisement
If the best you got for receipt is a 7 year old post before Mario had a serious P5 HC job, and you think it’s a jab…. I can’t help you
Chill the fvk out dude! @Rellyrell is my boy. Just having some fun and none of this is serious.

Its not like I am pulling out pics of me with your girl so lighten the fvvk up and stop taking yourself so **** serious.

Advertisement
Lol; I just stated what I said & like Frank Lucas said regarding Blue Magic, I stand by statements from 2015. Wasn’t nobody or they mamas checking for FIU Mario in 2015, blood. He had chit to prove & he did that. We’re all better for it.
You just walked right up and put a bullet in the dudes head.

Advertisement
Timely bump; however, it’s an inaccurate bump b/c it lacks context. This was from 2015. Anyone w/ half a brain would’ve said they wouldn’t want Mario here during this time. The last head coaching job Mario did was at FIU, which many of his detractors in 2021 were still using over his head to hire Kiffin over him.

After Mario proved himself on the P5 level, it was clear he learned from his mistakes by being groomed by one of the all time greats in coaching & CFB infrastructures, along w/ seeking advice from all time great mentors. So if we’re going to bump threads like this, pls give context; and I stand on what I said in this thread; after Golden, if we hired another sub 500 coach at the time, alum or not, my support would’ve been from a distant.
Yep. If we had gone from Golden to Mario back then it would have been a complete disaster of a hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back