Would you quit Miami Hurricanes football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain’t quit this program with all the sHT I’ve been through with them for oh these many yrs so other than maybe bringing Manure back to coach LBers ,with No’D as the Dline coach,Shantard as the DC,Golden as the TE coach,Enos as the QB coach,Nix as the OC Lil Richt as Wr coach and Coker as the HC I’m probably gonna stick with them through anything.

And before k get Comer won a NC The players coached themselves and won that NC …

Advertisement
I can’t “quit” Hurricane football. It’s an emotional investment wrought with jubilation, a lot of heartache, pain, and a good deal of “WTF”?! I can quit driving down from GA a few times a year to watch football games in person. I can quit buying “U” merchandise every time I see it. I can quit spending my hard earned money (which I don’t have a lot of) on said merchandise, food, hotels, and gas while I’m traveling to watch the canes on the road or at Hard Rock. I can quit a lot of things, but Hurricane football, is not one of them. It gets in your blood, dawg. To paraphrase one Edward Reed, “I put my heart in this ****”!

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Advertisement
No, but it’s going to be a long slog if Mario insists on a 1980s offense and we end up with a Hugh Freeze situation where the wrong coach is hired and we spend seven years averaging 3 wins and losing 45 players a year to graduation AND the transfer portal

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back