Would we be better if Jack Allison didn't transfer?

Baylor didn’t come close to covering anyone all night. I want to see if this inaccurate quitter can get it done when he’s the guy and they play a competent team in a game that isn’t already 48-7 when he comes in.

Advertisement
There are a lot of legit reasons to criticize RIcht's offense, but pointing out transfer QB performances in mop up duty of a 50-7 win or for Charlotte are stretches of an epic proportion.

Anyone doing that was likely fawning for Rosier based on the Duke game in 2016 every time Kaaya had an incompletion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The O Richt wants to run isn't one that pro style QBs want any part of. Sad, because a pro style QB would do a better job of getting the ball into the hands of the weapons we have.

Advertisement
Running qbs off is how you lose your job. Mcelwain would still be at florida with will grier. One of randy's biggest mistakes was that after marve left he didn't have anything to compete with jacory. Imagine jacory being able to redshirt gain strength and learn the offense before being thrown into the fire so early.

Running qbs off is how you lose your job. Mcelwain would still be at florida with will grier. One of randy's biggest mistakes was that after marve left he didn't have anything to compete with jacory. Imagine jacory being able to redshirt gain strength and learn the offense before being thrown into the fire so early.

if will grier wasn't trying to take banned substances from his local GNC, he'd still be at UF too. dude wanted the coach to guarantee him a starting job AFTER a year long suspension.

The O Richt wants to run isn't one that pro style QBs want any part of. Sad, because a pro style QB would do a better job of getting the ball into the hands of the weapons we have.

and w our OL, they'd be sacked in a heartbeat if they have little to no mobility.

Advertisement
if will grier wasn't trying to take banned substances from his local GNC, he'd still be at UF too. dude wanted the coach to guarantee him a starting job AFTER a year long suspension.

If u saw what was behind him he should have seen it was a guarantee.

If u saw what was behind him he should have seen it was a guarantee.

i know what UF had behind him, but imo you cant reward any kid for being a dumbass like that. hey, you didnt listen to the SnC coaches and decided to PED it up and got yourself suspended after a great start to the season, here's the starting job NEXT october (since he was suspended basically after their missouri win).

i know what UF had behind him, but imo you cant reward any kid for being a dumbass like that. hey, you didnt listen to the SnC coaches and decided to PED it up and got yourself suspended after a great start to the season, here's the starting job NEXT october (since he was suspended basically after their missouri win).

Urban Liar and Nick Saban would do anything to keep him on the team. Its the difference between going 7-5 and 12-0. Do u know how hard it is to find a QB. This kid is heisman level good. Lets be real do u think that nick saban really believed jalen hurts had any chance in starting after watching him and tua in practice everyday??

Advertisement
Eggs actly

Big difference between expecting Richt to take this team to the playoff and simply expecting not to get embarrassed and exposed by UVA.
Amen to all this...that's all we really want (for now at least). Everyone keeps talking we need more talent to beat the big doggs...but we ain't getting big doggs if we can't consistently handle these middling teams like UVA/Pitt.

Urban Liar and Nick Saban would do anything to keep him on the team. Its the difference between going 7-5 and 12-0. Do u know how hard it is to find a QB. This kid is heisman level good. Lets be real do u think that nick saban really believed jalen hurts had any chance in starting after watching him and tua in practice everyday??

hurts didnt take PEDs and receive an NCAA imposed 12 month suspension. show me the example where the guy is out from midseason to the following midseason and still remained in the starting role w that current team. if you can, ill concede, but just saying without ANY evidence that in that same situation, they'd keep the dude on the team is baseless. Hurts would've likely left if he had his degree, BTW (similar to bryant).

I would have preferred Allison stayed here if only to have another option at QB. In fairness though, I was never very high on him. His high school numbers were very Sitkowski-esque. ~50% passer. Poor TD/int ratio. Big kid, big arm but little accuracy. Maybe Dana will be able to hide his issues in his offense but you can only hide an inaccurate QB for so long. Ask Mark Richt.

Advertisement
Back