Would we be better if Jack Allison didn't transfer?

Advertisement
I always liked Jack and thought he was a legit prospect. We'll know next year once he takes over for Grier.

Nah, It's usually better when your 4* QB's transfer away due to scheme concerns.

Heard his dad was a real busybody though.

Advertisement
Llama.gif

I know he's on the bench at WV behind Grier, but that's not taking anything away from him to be behind Grier. He seemed like he had the goods. I thought he was better than anybody we had, your thoughts?

Had an absolute rifle for an arm, I think he’ll do well there the next 2 seasons
If you can/want, what happened? Did he not grasp what he was supposed to or was it off the field or something else? I don't remember anything other than he left and I know Richt pushed to keep him the first year

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you can/want, what happened? Did he not grasp what he was supposed to or was it off the field or something else? I don't remember anything other than he left and I know Richt pushed to keep him the first year

He had a helicopter dad from what I remember someone saying

Advertisement
Like Urban Meyer?? Lol oh nvm that’s different bc you like how his nutz taste.

I didn't know deshaun and Cam played for Urban Meyer. I figured you went to troll another board since i havent seen your homer posts for the past few days. Urban Meyer loses way less games to sub par opponents than Richt does.

Advertisement
Back