- Joined
- Nov 29, 2015
- Messages
- 21,053
Lmao. That’s what I thought
Oh don't get it twisted- I wont send through this site but I'll physically mail you a copy. Give me your name and mailing address and I promise you will get something in the mail.
Lmao. That’s what I thought
Lmao. Oh okOh don't get it twisted- I wont send through this site but I'll physically mail you a copy. Give me your name and mailing address and I promise you will get something in the mail.
Everybody involved is lucky if they keep their jobs. Beyond belief.
This the piece of schit y’all riding for? All the schiit he talked at UNC. It will forever be Fuuck him
When I said everyone in the OP, I meant everyone.
And certain BOTIn a perfect world Blake and Manny are both fired tomorrow. Blake rushed to hire Manny this is 100% on him.
Everybody involved is lucky if they keep their jobs. Beyond belief.
Lets be honest, WE are the ones that will be lucky if anyone of note is actually replaced. That's just the way it is at UM
Nobody has been fired yet. At UM we believe in apathy and no accountability. Nobody has better job security than Blake James.
Manny is ****ign terrible. I knew that nothing was going to improve when he said that he wanted UM to be a power run team becuase it worked in the past. Like what, not only do we not have the personnel to be a power run team, but that statement just shows how much he is not in tune with today's game as he thought. It's all about vision and Enos offense is what Manny envisioned, which is why he hired him. His vision ******* sucks and is set up to fail. Unless Manny changes his idea of what he wants UM offense to look like, best believe there will be no change, and we all know how hard it is for a coach to change his philosophy, and it will result in him getting fired. With that being said, Enos was really bad hire. His career as an OC is really not good and the numbers justify that; he is also just a ****** in game OC can. The only time he can adjust his offense is during the practice week, best believe if his game plan does not initially work it will be a terrible offensive performance.
Geez, he's got more job security than those serving on the Supreme Court...
Not sure there's a solve for this. Fire the coordinators? Sure, but nobody is going to want to come here to work for a lameduck coach, which Manny absolutely will be heading into next season. They have to give Manny time, but I've seen enough to know that dude ain't it. Unfortunately, we'll spend the next year or two coming to that same realization and setting this program back once again. The vicious cycle will continue. Sad times.Everybody involved is lucky if they keep their jobs. Beyond belief.
Not sure there's a solve for this. Fire the coordinators? Sure, but nobody is going to want to come here to work for a lameduck coach, which Manny absolutely will be heading into next season. They have to give Manny time, but I've seen enough to know that dude ain't it. Unfortunately, we'll spend the next year or two coming to that same realization and setting this program back once again. The vicious cycle will continue. Sad times.
You know who is paid huge amounts of money to think about questions like that? Top notch athletic directors.Not sure there's a solve for this. Fire the coordinators? Sure, but nobody is going to want to come here to work for a lameduck coach, which Manny absolutely will be heading into next season. They have to give Manny time, but I've seen enough to know that dude ain't it. Unfortunately, we'll spend the next year or two coming to that same realization and setting this program back once again. The vicious cycle will continue. Sad times.
I'm going to guess between #100-130.But but but, you said GT was rock bottom.
I wonder where the last 4 recruiting classes from GT, CMU, and FIU were ranked.
FAMU won the D1AA championship in 78.We lost to FAMU in 1979.
I'm not sure this is a Top 5 loss tbh.
We're not a good team, and we only play big when the opponent is big.
Losses like this shouldnt be a surprise at this point.
We can dreamThis guy can help salvage what's left of Diaz's job.
![]()
‘It’s all about how you approach adversity’: How OU's Bill Bedenbaugh builds linemen into men
One of Orlando Brown’s first conversations with Bill Bedenbaugh came after he had recently lost his athletic scholarship from the University of Tennessee.www.oudaily.com
Give him a shot as OC and let him hand-pick his OL coach.We can dream