Worst loss in program history

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if Manny **** face caves and brings in a young spread OC

like you said no one worth a hoot with stature is coming into this furnace of a hot seat which might be a 1 and done before the entire staff gets canned

Graham Harrell went to USCw

We can find an OC. Has to be the right one this time.

Manny is officially a lame duck coach. Even a Coker-esque scapegoating of assistants won't work. No one credible is going to take a swing at this job, unless it's a desperate redemption story like Art Briles, which UM will never, ever do.

Manny is officially a lame duck coach. Even a Coker-esque scapegoating of assistants won't work. No one credible is going to take a swing at this job, unless it's a desperate redemption story like Art Briles, which UM will never, ever do.
100% spot on.

I think so too, but Harrell went to USC, and Helton seat was on flames, so there's hope. Maybe we can get him, if Helton gets the axe

Advertisement
I would strangle my bird for Art Briles as HC......but femenist in charge so ain't happening we soft af.

Advertisement
Back