Worst loss in program history

Little devil dog. You don’t even know the correct term lmao.

And to respond to your PM- I'd happily send you my Dd214 but you have literally stated you have no moral code. You think being unethical and dishonest is ok to win football games. Good try but I am not getting baited by a con artist into sending identity documents so you can steal my identity and add my military service info to your stolen valor make-believe story.

Advertisement
And to respond to your PM- I'd happily send you my Dd214 but you have literally stated you have no moral code. You think being unethical and dishonest is ok to win football games. Good try but I am not getting baited by a con artist into sending identity documents so you can steal my identity and add my military service info to your stolen valor make-believe story.
Lmao. That’s what I thought

Lmao. That’s what I thought

Oh don't get it twisted- I wont send through this site but I'll physically mail you a copy. Give me your name and mailing address and I promise you will get something in the mail.

Advertisement

This the piece of schit y’all riding for? All the schiit he talked at UNC. It will forever be Fuuck him

Gigantic piece of **** liar. As Jim Mandich once said about Booch, “I wouldn’t believe a word out of his mouth if his tongue was notarized.” The dried prune should have just said that taking a dive isn’t a penalty so we used it to our advantage.

Advertisement
Lets be honest, WE are the ones that will be lucky if anyone of note is actually replaced. That's just the way it is at UM

Nobody has been fired yet. At UM we believe in apathy and no accountability. Nobody has better job security than Blake James.

Manny is ****ign terrible. I knew that nothing was going to improve when he said that he wanted UM to be a power run team becuase it worked in the past. Like what, not only do we not have the personnel to be a power run team, but that statement just shows how much he is not in tune with today's game as he thought. It's all about vision and Enos offense is what Manny envisioned, which is why he hired him. His vision ******* sucks and is set up to fail. Unless Manny changes his idea of what he wants UM offense to look like, best believe there will be no change, and we all know how hard it is for a coach to change his philosophy, and it will result in him getting fired. With that being said, Enos was really bad hire. His career as an OC is really not good and the numbers justify that; he is also just a ****** in game OC can. The only time he can adjust his offense is during the practice week, best believe if his game plan does not initially work it will be a terrible offensive performance.

Manny is ****ign terrible. I knew that nothing was going to improve when he said that he wanted UM to be a power run team becuase it worked in the past. Like what, not only do we not have the personnel to be a power run team, but that statement just shows how much he is not in tune with today's game as he thought. It's all about vision and Enos offense is what Manny envisioned, which is why he hired him. His vision ******* sucks and is set up to fail. Unless Manny changes his idea of what he wants UM offense to look like, best believe there will be no change, and we all know how hard it is for a coach to change his philosophy, and it will result in him getting fired. With that being said, Enos was really bad hire. His career as an OC is really not good and the numbers justify that; he is also just a ****** in game OC can. The only time he can adjust his offense is during the practice week, best believe if his game plan does not initially work it will be a terrible offensive performance.

This guy can help salvage what's left of Diaz's job.

Advertisement
I didnt even watch the game, what were the X's and O's reasons the defense played so poorly? The crazy thing about the offense terrible performance is that the OL did not even play bad, which just shows how ****** an OC ENOS is. ENOS IS just flat out ****** and Baker is to smart for his own good, always trying to over complicate things. Like what is the reason to rush ******* 3 Lineman and blitz a LB when I thought the whole point of the striker was to get more athleticism and coverage skills on the field. All Baker had to do was rush 4, like a normal, and have to LB drop into a zone, by doing this one can actually generate a ******* pass rush. Its ******* useless to have all those DBs on the field when you can't even generate a pass rush; he ******* over complicates ****. The 3 man front should be used on 3rd and super long downs only.

Last edited:
Geez, he's got more job security than those serving on the Supreme Court...

You too could have that security if it took you 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato.

Such a rare group of people have a degree from a top 500 school (not a typo).

Everybody involved is lucky if they keep their jobs. Beyond belief.
Not sure there's a solve for this. Fire the coordinators? Sure, but nobody is going to want to come here to work for a lameduck coach, which Manny absolutely will be heading into next season. They have to give Manny time, but I've seen enough to know that dude ain't it. Unfortunately, we'll spend the next year or two coming to that same realization and setting this program back once again. The vicious cycle will continue. Sad times.

Advertisement
Not sure there's a solve for this. Fire the coordinators? Sure, but nobody is going to want to come here to work for a lameduck coach, which Manny absolutely will be heading into next season. They have to give Manny time, but I've seen enough to know that dude ain't it. Unfortunately, we'll spend the next year or two coming to that same realization and setting this program back once again. The vicious cycle will continue. Sad times.

Blake James is the key. Not Manny, not Enos and not Baker. It’s Blake. If he goes then it’s on. If not, nothing is changing. I don’t want that idiot hiring our next HC.

You know who is paid huge amounts of money to think about questions like that? Top notch athletic directors.

Advertisement
Back