Woke up a little nervous for App State..

we:

shoulder-roll.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Perhaps the new scoreboard could be hijacked by an intrepid Blue Lot person:

"Save Lions Football: Fire Al Golden!"

Advertisement
Everybody can **** right off with this **** now. Quit acting like a bunch of pussies. We roll, now man the **** up and act like Miami fans not a bunch of bleeding ****s.
This has been my weekly thread trying to bring back a canes tradition from the grassy board that many of us looked forward to every week before a game kind of like "the more you know" where you post a picture of a roll and that's it.. No hero speech

Everyone who has taken it seriously, in particular you, looks like an idiot right now

I know what you're trying to do, but what you're actually doing is starting another app thread. You're (maybe unintentionally) feeding into the fiction that this is anything other than a game that could be slightly harder than the 4 TD win everybody is crying about. Sorry to say, everybody else ruined it for you.

And don't get sanctimonious with me, the let's roll thing isn't rocket science, everybody gets it. Even me. I'll look forward to the next one GT week when everybody has regained their senses. Until then, let's everybody calm the **** down and stop giving app so much credit.

Kryptonite stop man
.you wrote a book about nothing. You know it's tradition my God stop w that **** dude

Advertisement
OP is a cuck
You guys sure do talk about c.ock a lot. No need to flood the message board with the constant reminder of it. We all have known for quite a while
What else does OP get nervous about? Is he ferklempt about not having enough cream and sugar for his coffee? What a *****got.

Facquits on here would get nervous if they were reaching for the last pair of Dolphin running shorts at the same time Richard Simmons was.

What else does OP get nervous about? Is he ferklempt about not having enough cream and sugar for his coffee? What a *****got.

Scared of what? These Canes are back and we are no joke............if you're a true Miami fan and scared of App State go log out n never come back

Advertisement
Back