Woke up a little nervous for App State..

Advertisement
Raisingcane

Tradition is dead people

I tried, too many new cane fans on here that weren't following the team back then

It's not dead, there was a quite good one last week. But thanks for being the standard bearer for Canes tradition. I don't know what us "new" fans would do without you.
I think you see how much you overreacted above and are attempting to make up for it with some ****** humor

Listen man it is what it is. Keep it movin, no need to be an internet tough guy

by "overreacted" I assume you mean "started calling people out for being afraid of a glorified D2 school that even al wouldn't have been afraid of"? As for tough guy, I haven't invited you to the blue lot have I? Isn't that a joke you real fans have? The blue lot? I guess I wouldn't know, I'm a "new" fan.

Advertisement
Tradition is dead people

I tried, too many new cane fans on here that weren't following the team back then

It's not dead, there was a quite good one last week. But thanks for being the standard bearer for Canes tradition. I don't know what us "new" fans would do without you.
I think you see how much you overreacted above and are attempting to make up for it with some ****ty humor

by "overreacted" I assume you mean "started calling people out for being afraid of a glorified D2 school that even al wouldn't have been afraid of"? As for tough guy, I haven't invited you to the blue lot have I? Isn't that a joke you real fans have? The blue lot? I guess I wouldn't know, I'm a "new" fan.
Listen man you can keep patrolling these boards about the app state game but you won't ever find a post by me saying that it's going to be a close game between us an app.

Take that built up menopause anger over to another thread and blow up on another poster for no reason

Tradition is dead people

I think you see how much you overreacted above and are attempting to make up for it with some ****ty humor

Listen man you can keep patrolling these boards about the app state game but you won't ever find a post by me saying that it's going to be a close game between us an app.

Take that built up menopause anger over to another thread and blow up on another poster for no reason

"Menopause anger"? Oh I see. Because I'm a woman. Good one. But if I were angry wouldn't I be using all caps to shout at you? I'm just asking because you seem so knowledgable about, well, everything. And you didn't need to say it, you started another thread. On Wednesday. Because you couldn't contain your fear until Friday which, to my untrained internet eye, seems a much more logical time for the "lets roll" thread. Probably something to do with the *** change your father got when you were 13.

See how that works? I can say stilly things just like you do. This is fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tradition is dead people

Sad isnt it? 5% of these posters get whats going on here....

Isn't Wednesday a touch early or is that in the tradition? Also, the numerous dog**** threads left uncontrolled do impact this type of quality fun. Board needs to be cleaned up and bring back these traditions and the More You Know....

That said.....App St.......we:

image.jpg

Advertisement
Back