Woke up a little nervous for App State..

407cane

All-ACC
After seeing this new scoreboard rendering and picturing that stadium full...

Someone tell me we roll

Advertisement

Someone tell me we roll

61360525.jpg

Someone tell me we roll

Don't be nervous big dawg. We gonna make a statement this week by blowing out app state in there own house. We gonna come lay on their couch take their remote and control their tv. Straight disrespectful **** !

Everybody can **** right off with this **** now. Quit acting like a bunch of pussies. We roll, now man the **** up and act like Miami fans not a bunch of bleeding *****.

Advertisement
Everybody can **** right off with this **** now. Quit acting like a bunch of pussies. We roll, now man the **** up and act like Miami fans not a bunch of bleeding ****s.
This has been my weekly thread trying to bring back a canes tradition from the grassy board that many of us looked forward to every week before a game kind of like "the more you know" where you post a picture of a roll and that's it.. No hero speech

Everyone who has taken it seriously, in particular you, looks like an idiot right now

Tradition is dead people

I tried, too many new cane fans on here that weren't following the team back then

Advertisement
Everybody can **** right off with this **** now. Quit acting like a bunch of pussies. We roll, now man the **** up and act like Miami fans not a bunch of bleeding ****s.
This has been my weekly thread trying to bring back a canes tradition from the grassy board that many of us looked forward to every week before a game kind of like "the more you know" where you post a picture of a roll and that's it.. No hero speech

Everyone who has taken it seriously, in particular you, looks like an idiot right now

I know what you're trying to do, but what you're actually doing is starting another app thread. You're (maybe unintentionally) feeding into the fiction that this is anything other than a game that could be slightly harder than the 4 TD win everybody is crying about. Sorry to say, everybody else ruined it for you.

And don't get sanctimonious with me, the let's roll thing isn't rocket science, everybody gets it. Even me. I'll look forward to the next one GT week when everybody has regained their senses. Until then, let's everybody calm the **** down and stop giving app so much credit.

Tradition is dead people

I tried, too many new cane fans on here that weren't following the team back then

It's not dead, there was a quite good one last week. But thanks for being the standard bearer for Canes tradition. I don't know what us "new" fans would do without you.

Advertisement
Tradition is dead people

It's not dead, there was a quite good one last week. But thanks for being the standard bearer for Canes tradition. I don't know what us "new" fans would do without you.
I think you see how much you overreacted above and are attempting to make up for it with some ****** humor

Listen man it is what it is. Keep it movin, no need to be an internet tough guy

Advertisement
Everyone are talking about its our year against fswho, so what makes App Store better than them?? Man, we ROLL, it MIGHT take until the 2ND half, but the Canes will punch them square in the mouth. This game reminds me of Houston in 1991 if I'm correct, and THEY had a nasty offense THAT CANES TEAM SHUT THEM DOWN!!! We have a D that will win it for US! Go Canes!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back