Woke up a little nervous for App State..

As much as these types of threads make me sick, I understand where OP is coming from. Throughout the Shannon and Golden years, we have been so accustomed to embarrassment that we are conditioned to believe the worst possible thing will happen. We believe our players will sh*t the bed and that our coaches are trash; however, thats not the case anymore. For gods sake, were the University of Miami and we better start acting like it again. Lets roll these ******* p*ssys!!

Advertisement
This dude said it on Joe Rose show, forgot his name. App St matched up well with what UT was trying to do, spread out and run. We are totally different, it's straight ahead, lets see how those small guys deal with that.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I DONT GOT NO PICTURE FOR DEZE TRASH TALKING F4GGOTS THIS WEEK. STRAIGHT UP. THESE GIRLS ARE GOING TO MEET US IN THE BLUE LOT AND WE GOING TO SHOW DEM BOYZ WE 1000 DEEP NO GAMES. MIAMI GARDENS, KENDALL, CORAL CABLES, COCONUT GROVE, COCONUT CREEK, AVENTURA, SUNNY ISLES, HIALEAH GARDENS, MIAMI LAKES, KEY BISCAYNE, STEWIE FROM FAMILY GUY...STAND THE FCK UP...WE ROLLIN DEEP OUT HEA IN THE BLUE LOT AND WE BOUT TO ROLL THE FCK OUTTA APP STATE.

GO CANES!

-This message is brought to you by the blue lot down the street :)

rolle.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, missing the hot or not. Plus the title was usually "I'm a little worried about our chances...." or something. Always a riot.

Also, KW2UM!

Tradition is dead people

I tried, too many new cane fans on here that weren't following the team back then

Sad isnt it? 5% of these posters get whats going on here....

Isn't Wednesday a touch early or is that in the tradition? Also, the numerous dog**** threads left uncontrolled do impact this type of quality fun. Board needs to be cleaned up and bring back these traditions and the More You Know....

That said.....App St.......we:

View attachment 38517

This right here.

I'm so tired of hearing about APP St. ! we are talking about App st ! Sun Belt app st. like seriously . never overlook any opponent but don't be scared either . I get the fans and the town are excited and I get it biggest game in their history but Miami fans saying they are scared makes it much worse. we should blow this team out the water. they shouldn't score more than 14 points and we should win by a minimum of 21. anything else is unacceptable. Go canes

Advertisement
I'm so tired of hearing about APP St. ! we are talking about App st ! Sun Belt app st. like seriously . never overlook any opponent but don't be scared either . I get the fans and the town are excited and I get it biggest game in their history but Miami fans saying they are scared makes it much worse. we should blow this team out the water. they shouldn't score more than 14 points and we should win by a minimum of 21. anything else is unacceptable. Go canes
Battered wife syndrome, Coker, Shannon, Golden. We are gonna maul these dudes.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Love the We Roll tradition, always look forward to it. Keep it going fellas.
Someone has to find the 2 Asian hotties rolling though, must have them.

What else does OP get nervous about? Is he ferklempt about not having enough cream and sugar for his coffee? What a *****got.

What else does OP get nervous about? Is he ferklempt about not having enough cream and sugar for his coffee? What a *****got.

Facquits on here would get nervous if they were reaching for the last pair of Dolphin running shorts at the same time Richard Simmons was.

Advertisement
Back