Woke up a little nervous for App State..

OP's dad wakes up nervous every morning he's going to eventually have to hear the "Dad, I'd like to sit down with you and mom and my friend Flan and explain why I always have skidmarks on the front of my underwear" speech from OP.

Advertisement
I was worried, mostly because of our Canes having to walk across the running track. But once I heard they are going to wear cross trainers to cross the track then change into cleats on the sideline, my mind was put at ease. We roll.

be careful guysm...OP is upholding tradition and is a member of the grammer squad. anyone who dont get it is dumb and not a true cane fan.

OP is not soft shouldred. she is a strong women who can hold her own. she is also edumacated

Advertisement
OP's dad wakes up nervous every morning he's going to eventually have to hear the "Dad, I'd like to sit down with you and mom and my friend Flan and explain why I always have skidmarks on the front of my underwear" speech from OP.

chise be careful. OP is a smart female who can set all of us uneducated dummies straight. We just dont get her clever posting so we are all losers

chise be careful. OP is a smart female who can set all of us uneducated dummies straight. We just dont get her clever posting so we are all losers

proving you wrong doesn't take intelligence, but I appreciate the compliment

Advertisement

hey you wanna meet to sort this out while im in orlando? I will buy you a drink and we can discuss how smart or dumb I am

hey you wanna meet to sort this out while im in orlando? I will buy you a drink and we can discuss how smart or dumb I am

as much as I would like CanesInsight to turn into craigslist casual encounters, I believe I'll pass

we can however return to talking about canes football

as much as I would like CanesInsight to turn into craigslist casual encounters, I believe I'll pass

we can however return to talking about canes football

I know you would like to think someone would like to have male/male "encounter"..... I just want to get from behind the keyboard and have a man to man conversation. I promise I wont hurt you or jump on you. just want to buy you a drink and sort all this out. you did take my post about soft shouldred b1tches personally by coming after me directly, you also made various assumptions (as i did too) so I just want to have a face to face with another cane fan.

if you scared or intimidated just say so. again I aint trying to jump on you hommie. I will buy the drinks..if you llike we can meet in the parking lot of a police station so you feel safe

Advertisement
How many times are you going to ask another guy out for drinks? Jesus Christo.

200_s.gif

Advertisement
It's not dead, there was a quite good one last week. But thanks for being the standard bearer for Canes tradition. I don't know what us "new" fans would do without you.
I think you see how much you overreacted above and are attempting to make up for it with some ****ty humor

Listen man it is what it is. Keep it movin, no need to be an internet tough guy

by "overreacted" I assume you mean "started calling people out for being afraid of a glorified D2 school that even al wouldn't have been afraid of"? As for tough guy, I haven't invited you to the blue lot have I? Isn't that a joke you real fans have? The blue lot? I guess I wouldn't know, I'm a "new" fan.
Listen man you can keep patrolling these boards about the app state game but you won't ever find a post by me saying that it's going to be a close game between us an app.

Take that built up menopause anger over to another thread and blow up on another poster for no reason

"Menopause anger"? Oh I see. Because I'm a woman. Good one. But if I were angry wouldn't I be using all caps to shout at you? I'm just asking because you seem so knowledgable about, well, everything. And you didn't need to say it, you started another thread. On Wednesday. Because you couldn't contain your fear until Friday which, to my untrained internet eye, seems a much more logical time for the "lets roll" thread. Probably something to do with the *** change your father got when you were 13.

See how that works? I can say stilly things just like you do. This is fun.

:q3XKXeX:

his dad got a *** change when he was 13?

I think you see how much you overreacted above and are attempting to make up for it with some ****ty humor

Listen man it is what it is. Keep it movin, no need to be an internet tough guy

by "overreacted" I assume you mean "started calling people out for being afraid of a glorified D2 school that even al wouldn't have been afraid of"? As for tough guy, I haven't invited you to the blue lot have I? Isn't that a joke you real fans have? The blue lot? I guess I wouldn't know, I'm a "new" fan.
Listen man you can keep patrolling these boards about the app state game but you won't ever find a post by me saying that it's going to be a close game between us an app.

Take that built up menopause anger over to another thread and blow up on another poster for no reason

"Menopause anger"? Oh I see. Because I'm a woman. Good one. But if I were angry wouldn't I be using all caps to shout at you? I'm just asking because you seem so knowledgable about, well, everything. And you didn't need to say it, you started another thread. On Wednesday. Because you couldn't contain your fear until Friday which, to my untrained internet eye, seems a much more logical time for the "lets roll" thread. Probably something to do with the *** change your father got when you were 13.

See how that works? I can say stilly things just like you do. This is fun.

:q3XKXeX:

his dad got a *** change when he was 13?

I don't know, but many people are saying that.

I'd wager that some of you trolls won't even get infractions for your behavior in this thread

Advertisement
Back