Winners keep score at TNM......

Can some of you just shut up and simply be excited when an insider tells you our team is totally revitalized from this coaching change? Or do you always have to find something to complain about, no matter what the news is?
Miserable and probably the same way in life.. it's like 6 guys doing the same thing..crying

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a page out of "team of teams" (General Stanley McChrystal). We have no idea how he'll transition to gameday prep and execution, but we can all acknowledge Manny is up to date with modern leadership.
This.

I don’t know if it will ultimately work, however it finally feels as if we are over fighting against ourselves before we even play another team.

We’ve had a string of coaches that wanted to implement their own brand on the team rather than just let us be us. Mannys Way seems to be in sync with the Miami Way, finally.

Advertisement
Nobody has said anything negative in this thread.

Good luck. Residency follows and it's just another extension of Med School. You still feel like you have no clue what you are doing most of the time. Worry not, it all slowly comes together.

Thanks!! Yeah thats my fear. I've heard the same from professors and mentors in the field. There is no substitute for experience in the medical field is what I have heard. I worked in ER registration before med school and we had some new Docs that were "scared" because they ordered way too many lab tests and imaging unnecessarily. Now, a few years later, my sister is working in the same ER before she goes to Med School, and those same doctors are the leaders and best docs in the ED.

I'm assuming you're a Doc as well?

Advertisement
Where's the negative comments? This is a positive thread.

Some are more exited than others, some just want to see results. Nobody has been critical of the S&C staff nor Manny.
So when people are comparing things that are being done in this thread to things within Shannon and Golden regimes they are being optimistic and hopeful and positive.

Kind of seems logical I guess.

So Manny has turned EVERYTHING into a competition !!!! I know you guys heard awhile back when Manny said he was going to be selecting “Team Leaders” and they would each have a group of players they would be responsible for. Well that’s alive and well & they are competing & keeping score on literally everything. Leader boards & rankings are posted and the competition is legit. Things getting scored:
  • Workouts
  • Training Table
  • Study Hall
  • Tardiness
  • Meetings
  • Effort
  • Attendance
.....just to name a few.

THE PLAYERS LOVE THE NEW STAFF !!!!!!

The energy in the building is COMPLETELY different & Manny hit a HR with the S&C coach. The players love this dude. He will stay ALLLLLLL **** DAY if players want to get in a personal workout session with him after group sessions. TNM isn’t just a hashtag, it’s legit different in **** near every way. Speaking of S&C the weight room is getting a facelift as we speak.
Good to hear, thanks for the update brother.

So when people are comparing things that are being done in this thread to things within Shannon and Golden regimes they are being optimistic and hopeful and positive.

Kind of seems logical I guess.

Nobody has stated anything negative about our current staff. Nobody. A few people haven't been as excited as perhaps you'd like them to be. That's far from being negative.

I appreciate all of Diaz's efforts, but Imo leadership should not have to be assigned, it should come naturally from the players. no one assigned anything to Reed, or greats of the 80's. They were just naturally leaders. I'm just sayin
I’m not disagreeing with this but who is the last leader we’ve really had? We always have the well my leadership is through how I play types but none that are very vocal. Maybe this way that Manny is doing will bring out some true leaders that people will listen to and follow.

Advertisement
You are so right.
It is all just rainbows and lollipops when Shanon and Golden are brought up in each thread with no negative connotations whatsoever.

It's definitely fair to want to see results on the field and no more puff pieces that ultimately don't matter. Nobody has stated anything negative about the current staff.

Advertisement
This is enough to scratch my off-season itch, but I know that until I see how a Diaz coached team responds to getting punched in the mouth by the other team, it all means nothing.

The energy, the workouts, the staff, the honeymoon of it all - prove it in September.
Need to prove it on 8/31/19🙌🏿

For those “concerned” about the guys “liking” the S&C coach, keep in mind that Lo isn’t the norm when it comes to workouts. He WANTS to be run into the ground in the weight room. This is the same kid the was selected Team Captain by The East squad at The Army All-American Bowl & also selected to represent them in the push-up competition. He did over 60 pushups in a minute, so there’s that for comparisons. LOL
Who is on Lo's team?

Advertisement
Back