Winners keep score at TNM......

Thanks for the share Tweed. Loving everything that’s been coming in reports wise, interviews, etc. here’s hoping all the hype remains into Spring then Fall camps. Manny keeps this thing going if he can throw out a 9-10 win 1st season although with the talent he’s assembled and the mediocrity of the ACC Coastal division we should win 10-11 games, including dismantling the hated Gayturds. Somehow, some way, I strongly feel Manny gets it done and TNM will remind us all of the teams of old....in a great way.

Advertisement
And the teams (groupings) consist of offensive & defensive players mixed together. I’m sure this will help tons in the locker room.

I dunno, Tweed.

Offense and Defense players - even talking?

I'd think that would be another competition too . . . with blood, weeping, and gnashing of teeth!

So Manny has turned EVERYTHING into a competition !!!! I know you guys heard awhile back when Manny said he was going to be selecting “Team Leaders” and they would each have a group of players they would be responsible for. Well that’s alive and well & they are competing & keeping score on literally everything. Leader boards & rankings are posted and the competition is legit. Things getting scored:
  • Workouts
  • Training Table
  • Study Hall
  • Tardiness
  • Meetings
  • Effort
  • Attendance
.....just to name a few.

THE PLAYERS LOVE THE NEW STAFF !!!!!!

The energy in the building is COMPLETELY different & Manny hit a HR with the S&C coach. The players love this dude. He will stay ALLLLLLL **** DAY if players want to get in a personal workout session with him after group sessions. TNM isn’t just a hashtag, it’s legit different in **** near every way. Speaking of S&C the weight room is getting a facelift as we speak.
[/QUOTE
El Jefe doing what me and every other coach in America does (I coach 12-13 yr olds by the way) and y’all tripping over this? THIS!! Bruh I ******* love our fans in the offseason

Advertisement
You can tell something is different now.last off season up till the first game.a lot of our players were talking a lot of trash on Twitter not so much now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back