Winners keep score at TNM......

Advertisement
Competition breeds excellence. That’s not just a saying it’s legit. I get more excited for the season every day.

Gonna be a long 7 months

Also my last 7 months of Med School so I hope not too long. But yes, definitely excited and can't wait to see our new team on the field. Aug. 31st is 13 days before my last day of school. Can't get here soon enough.

So Manny has turned EVERYTHING into a competition !!!! I know you guys heard awhile back when Manny said he was going to be selecting “Team Leaders” and they would each have a group of players they would be responsible for. Well that’s alive and well & they are competing & keeping score on literally everything. Leader boards & rankings are posted and the competition is legit. Things getting scored:
  • Workouts
  • Training Table
  • Study Hall
  • Tardiness
  • Meetings
  • Effort
  • Attendance
.....just to name a few.

THE PLAYERS LOVE THE NEW STAFF !!!!!!

The energy in the building is COMPLETELY different & Manny hit a HR with the S&C coach. The players love this dude. He will stay ALLLLLLL **** DAY if players want to get in a personal workout session with him after group sessions. TNM isn’t just a hashtag, it’s legit different in **** near every way. Speaking of S&C the weight room is getting a facelift as we speak.
Lol but temple s&c right guys?

I love when others stupid tales are exposed. Still need to see results but love the post @Tweed

So Manny has turned EVERYTHING into a competition !!!! I know you guys heard awhile back when Manny said he was going to be selecting “Team Leaders” and they would each have a group of players they would be responsible for. Well that’s alive and well & they are competing & keeping score on literally everything. Leader boards & rankings are posted and the competition is legit. Things getting scored:
  • Workouts
  • Training Table
  • Study Hall
  • Tardiness
  • Meetings
  • Effort
  • Attendance
.....just to name a few.

THE PLAYERS LOVE THE NEW STAFF !!!!!!

The energy in the building is COMPLETELY different & Manny hit a HR with the S&C coach. The players love this dude. He will stay ALLLLLLL **** DAY if players want to get in a personal workout session with him after group sessions. TNM isn’t just a hashtag, it’s legit different in **** near every way. Speaking of S&C the weight room is getting a facelift as we speak.
ConneryFistPump.gif

Advertisement
I hate to say it but it’s the same bull**** Golden did with the color coded jersey bull****. I don’t care what happen between those walls. JUST ******* WIN!!
What a moronic post.

What happens between those walls is essential to just ******* winning on the field.

He can’t win on the field yet, he has to start somewhere.

If you don’t care what’s happening in the off-season, how new staff is trying to change things, maybe you should just come back in August bro ...

I appreciate all of Diaz's efforts, but Imo leadership should not have to be assigned, it should come naturally from the players. no one assigned anything to Reed, or greats of the 80's. They were just naturally leaders. I'm just sayin
And you know this, how? Were you in the locker room in both the 80's and the late 90's/early 2000's, in order know how the leaders came to be, or are you just finding a way, as always, to **** in the boards Cheerios, regardless of the topic? I'm just asking!

For those “concerned” about the guys “liking” the S&C coach, keep in mind that Lo isn’t the norm when it comes to workouts. He WANTS to be run into the ground in the weight room. This is the same kid the was selected Team Captain by The East squad at The Army All-American Bowl & also selected to represent them in the push-up competition. He did over 60 pushups in a minute, so there’s that for comparisons. LOL

Advertisement
Can some of you just shut up and simply be excited when an insider tells you our team is totally revitalized from this coaching change? Or do you always have to find something to complain about, no matter what the news is?

For those “concerned” about the guys “liking” the S&C coach, keep in mind that Lo isn’t the norm when it comes to workouts. He WANTS to be run into the ground in the weight room. This is the same kid the was selected Team Captain by The East squad at The Army All-American Bowl & also selected to represent them in the push-up competition. He did over 60 pushups in a minute, so there’s that for comparisons. LOL

Let me add to my previous comments and concerns, the new S&C coach passes the eye test. Seems like and intense highly energetic dude. Seems like he tries to make the workouts fun and intense.

Glad to hear this update, and thanks for sharing.

Advertisement
I appreciate all of Diaz's efforts, but Imo leadership should not have to be assigned, it should come naturally from the players. no one assigned anything to Reed, or greats of the 80's. They were just naturally leaders. I'm just sayin
This is how the military has transformed to modern times and complexity (instead of fighting/winning from a slower-to-move hierarchal structure). It's the idea of heterogeneous teams (dudes with diff skill sets and mentalities) actively working together in ways to solve common problems. The sub-team, or cluster, essentially competes with every other cluster, but then combine to form a whole - with a common mission. It keeps the "whole" nimble, interconnected and resilient and ready for adversity. Manny's supposed new structure is taken directly from futurists' views of modern work.

Some of the feedback I’ve gotten is the players “like” him more in part because they trust the workout philosophy he has in place more. I’m sure you’ve heard more but I’ve been told it’s shifted from the “drill sargeant” environment to much more education, emphasis on biomechanics and newer age philosophies. Also less cookie cutter.

Advertisement
Also my last 7 months of Med School so I hope not too long. But yes, definitely excited and can't wait to see our new team on the field. Aug. 31st is 13 days before my last day of school. Can't get here soon enough.
Good luck. Residency follows and it's just another extension of Med School. You still feel like you have no clue what you are doing most of the time. Worry not, it all slowly comes together.

It's possible Manny has already identified his leaders from what he's seen. He's just having these guys look after other guys on the team and form groups...span of control in the fire dept is usually 3-7 Individuals you look after or are responsible for.

Advertisement
Back