Willis McGahee IV, '24 Edge Rusher, Palmetto

I think he and CP had some issues. @SWFLHurricane has the goods on this so I may be speaking out of turn on this one.
Butch and CP never saw eye to eye...it took Sarge (as @Brooklyndee will attest) everything to convince Butch to grab him to begin with. And it continued until Butch left. Butch was a James Jackson guy...always was. He loved him....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch and CP never saw eye to eye...it took Sarge (as @Brooklyndee will attest) everything to convince Butch to grab him to begin with. And it continued until Butch left. Butch was a James Jackson guy...always was. He loved him....
JJ was a great back. Overshadowed by the freight train that came after him. I alomost jumped out of the meadowlands with his run against OSU. But, I LOVED Portis.

The Walters/Reed game at BC I was watching it with one of the guards who played at BC during my time. He had a cup of coffee with NE. His exact words. “I would love to block for that kid,”

LOVED Portis. I need to give myself a Pause.

CP was a DB correct? He want to UM because Miami took him as a back if I remember correctly.

The Chris Johnson DB/RB debate going on now makes me think back on the Portis situation. By no means do I think that is going to be the case with Johnson. I have no clue but CP always comes to mind when that type of debate pops up. That said, Clinton Portis does not walk through your doors everyday.

Advertisement
spanish day GIF

De Niro Smoking GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Advertisement
they are gonna wait too long and ***** up, time to get on it and offer this kid

nfl dad so you know the work ethic and attitude will be there, bring him in

Advertisement
Back