Will Smith Swings On Chris Rock At The Oscars...

img_1_1648519111354.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
And like I said, there's consequences to humiliating another man's wife, too, goes both ways.

Insulting another man's wife is not normal behavior.

Talk about living in a bubble.
Chris Rock said, “I’ll see you in the sequel to GI Jane.” He’ll see her in a sequel to a beautiful actress playing a strong character who shaves her head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"...That entire auditorium was full of abnormal behavior...They’re all Hollywood weirdos, what would you expect..."
👆Bingo.

Also the lack of any real response is very telling to.

Again, drama kids like to talk, but get pretty quiet when stuffed in a locker.

I'm sure they were aghast to realize that no Iron Man was going to drop in from the ceiling and "make everything right".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

👆Bingo.

Also the lack of any real response is very telling to.

Again, drama kids like to talk, but get pretty quiet when stuffed in a locker.

I'm sure they were aghast to realize that no Iron Man was going to drop in from the ceiling and "make everything right".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Messed up people do messed up things in messed up ways.

Advertisement
He sucker slapped him... like a little cuckold ****** who went from laughing to doing what his wife just told him to do on National TV.

No one is saying dont take care of your business but if your not taking care of your business on your terms then you aint a man. And by his terms he should have followed Rock off stage and took care of his business, but this slap shiat on live TV to the guy hosting the show is 100% pussifed. Jada is obviously the only one in that fam that seeks beef.

Will is a cuck and now his wife is going to be the target of every comedian on the planet. Comedians worship Rock and they will all have his back.

Doesnt take a rocket surgeon to figure out who just lost.

Advertisement
Back