Why I trust Coach D'Onofrio....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Big Sky, just take the loss on this one mane. There's nothing you can say to justify the OP

Anyone who EVER thought dorito would field a good defense doesn't deserve to debate or have an opinion on coaching.

The fuqin nerve

Advertisement
Anyone who EVER thought dorito would field a good defense doesn't deserve to debate or have an opinion on coaching.

The fuqin nerve

You EVER have any positive thoughts/aspirations about the Coker/Shannon/Golden era? If so....take your own advice.

Advertisement
Keep the bump threads going. Expose the holier than thou canes fans who act like they ain't never say some stupid sh*t on here

Keep the bump threads going. Expose the holier than thou canes fans who act like they ain't never say some stupid sh*t on here

The difference between them and you, Broke, is they realized how bad Golden was around '13/'14.

You were a slurper until the very end.

The difference between them and you, Broke, is they realized how bad Golden was around '13/'14.

Bump the threads, I know I stated plenty of times that I didn't like him even back then

Bump the threads, I know I stated plenty of times that I didn't like him even back then

I distinctly remember a thread from Fall Camp 2015 where you kept talking up the "new attacking defense" and how we needed to give Golden another chance.

Advertisement
douchery at it finest and ****** is still gonna act like he knows something. like I have said.. not cane material... to much estrogen popping out this pu$$y. He doesnt even FN know the difference between reality and his bleeding emotions.

douchery at it finest and ****** is still gonna act like he knows something. like I have said.. not cane material... to much estrogen popping out this pu$$y. He doesnt even FN know the difference between reality and his bleeding emotions.

And you have a poor grip on the English language.

This was from the first game of 2012. It wasn't overtly apparent at the time how bad Golden and D'Onofrio's defense truly was. The following week vs KSU was the first time it was really noticeable that they were completely in over their heads.

Advertisement

NEVER been "holier than thou". Never once did I attack a poster for criticizing Golden, even when I thought he had a great chance at turning it around in year 2. All the criticisms were valid.

Difference between most "homers" and myself is I can see and acknowledge the criticisms that are leveled and give them credence. Most homers (like yourself) just move from one coach to the next.....rinse, wash, repeat.

Jump from Coker apologist------->Shannon slurper------>Golden domer------->Richt rider.

I just don't understand why there can't be a logical discussion around these parts as to the failures that is Richt's year 1. It's plain to see but you dbags refuse to acknowledge them.

Last edited:

NEVER been "holier than thou". Never once did I attack a poster for criticizing Golden, even when I thought he had a great chance at turning it around in year 2. All the criticisms were valid.

Difference between most "homers" and myself is I can see and acknowledge the criticisms that are leveled and give them credence. Most homers (like yourself) just move from one coach to the next.....rinse, wash, repeat.

Jump from Coker apologist------->Shannon lover------>Golden domer------->Richt rider.

I just don't understand why there can't be a logical discussion around these parts as to the failures that is Richt's year 1. It's plain to see but you dbags refuse to acknowledge them.
That's the difference. I know we spoiled a golden opportunity in October. It was bad on multiple fronts. richt play calling. Kaaya being off(injuries, not comfortable with the new offense Idk, oline playing horrible and having a young team playing 3 games in 12 days or something like that.
There definitely is room for improvement

I distinctly remember a thread from Fall Camp 2015 where you kept talking up the "new attacking defense" and how we needed to give Golden another chance.
Hmm
IMG_0293.jpg

I saw a screen shot yesterday of Brock taking shots at Folden in 2014. Show us what you've got from 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back