Why I trust Coach D'Onofrio....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyone who EVER thought dorito would field a good defense doesn't deserve to debate or have an opinion on coaching.

The fuqin nerve

Says the Richt **** rider.

There's a lot of ref flags with this new staff I don't trust saying they will win big here....too many recruiting misses warnings. Time will tell tho

Getting rid of guys for all the wrong reasons...that **** has me a little rustled. So the ***** what Bruce got hurt playing hoops and not showing up for treatment. He don't show up, he don't play EOS.

World class bump. I was still on the Golden **** back then, FML.

The irony of this bump brings the LULZ.

09-01-12 same day as my bumped post. Here is [MENTION=42]HulkaCaniac[/MENTION] in WEZ:

One thing that showed tonight

Is that the conditioning of the players is better. Night and day compared to how it was when Al Golden got the job.

and another:

Al Golden

He just gets it.

and another gem a week later:

In Golden I Trust.

Lets let the season play out.

and another

Al Golden just gets it.

Dude knows what it will take to win another championship at Miami.

Last edited:

World class bump. I was still on the Golden **** back then, FML.

The irony of this bump brings the LULZ.

09-01-12 same day as my bumped post. Here is [MENTION=42]HulkaCaniac[/MENTION] on WEZ:

https://westendzone.com/showthread.php?t=27188

Is that the conditioning of the players is better. Night and day compared to how it was when Al Golden got the job.

and another:

Al Golden

He just gets it.

and another gem a week later:

In Golden I Trust.

Lets let the season play out.

and another

Al Golden just gets it.

Dude knows what it will take to win another championship at Miami.

BcRZMjkrFv9xC.gif

Advertisement
So, what I've learned from this thread is that sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong. Since I believe that applies to everyone on the planet, I don't see the need of this exercise to prove it.

Reading this in 2016...be careful what you say... especially if you write it down....roflmao! Forever Cane is that you?

Advertisement
Can we get Maine to schedule Houston for our season opener? Perfect defensive scheme to break in our new QB and will help with his confidence no doubt.

This way Linder and Doormat also won't give up a sack the entire game.

At LA Fitness this morning saw Swasey getting interrupted between sets on his Nautilus machine with an urgent phone call from a Texas area code.

Lmao these are the clowns constantly bxtchn about Richt and his coaching staff smh

[MENTION=477]Big Sky Cane[/MENTION]

Look at the thread date dumb ****.

I obviously had more faith in Golden's ability as a defensive mind at that time.....AT THAT TIME.

Fact #1 .....hated Coker hire day 1.

Fact#2......hated Shannon hire day 1.

Good bump dbag.

two years later

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/canes/82172

Can't find the posts but you bashed me and other posters for wanting golden gone after he was looking to bounce during the penn state fiasco.

Haha....absolutely NOT. Was fully off band wagon post Louisville bowl game (and knew the end was near after Duke 2013) and wanted to kill him after Penn St. fiasco. You must be confusing me with someone else.

He was a disaster as a coach and I was obviously a little late to the party but your little line about 2014 season post PSU debacle **** is 100% untrue.

I was officially off the train post bowl game 2013 like most. But in general I think you're an idiot, so you could have confused my criticism of you as support for Golden, so that's understandable.

I have not said ONE thing in support of Al Golden since the PSU debacle. Actually very little if any since the Virginia Tech game (last years debacle). Never counter pointed 1 criticism because most of it is justified.

Just saying I wished it WOULD have worked out. It obviously has not.

So it took your ho *** until this fat boy golden was looking a PSU for you to get unstuck off the fat ? You where one and probably are still one of the biggest Godlden homer ****riders on this earth more than likely. GTFOH with that bull****. "Oh well I stopped after he started flirting with Penn State".. please. Lol at you you wish it would have worked out also. Another passive aggressive way of saying you love golden.

YOU LOVE THE FAT PIECE OF **** and anyone who dare say antything about golden at the time, you where acting like he is your pimp beating the **** out of you and defending him at ever turn. You want to bump some of those threads clown?

Lmao these are the clowns constantly bxtchn about Richt and his coaching staff smh

I obviously had more faith in Golden's ability as a defensive mind at that time.....AT THAT TIME.

Good bump dbag.

two years later

Can't find the posts but iirc you bashed me and other posters for wanting golden gone post Louisville fiasco

This big sky cane guy is pathetic . Jeezus christo.......

The fcuking guy wrote this **** about golden

He had a lot of positive qualities that I think make up a great head coach:

1.) Very hard worker
2.) Good communicator
3.) Meticulously organized
4.) Tireless recruiter
5.) Seemed competent X’s & O’s (not saying an innovator)
6.) Good contacts and relationships within the coaching community

Are you Mrs. Gulden [MENTION=477]Big Sky Cane[/MENTION] ?

Good bump dbag.

two years later

Can't find the posts but iirc you bashed me and other posters for wanting golden gone post Louisville fiasco

1.) Very hard worker
2.) Good communicator
4.) Tireless recruiter

And you're a Randy Shannon **** rider.

Advertisement

Good bump dbag.

two years later

1.) Very hard worker
2.) Good communicator
4.) Tireless recruiter

show me proof where I ever defended randy shannon. Il sit and wait you golden **** sucking piece of ****.

Keep the bump threads going. Expose the holier than thou canes fans who act like they ain't never say some stupid sh*t on here

You sounds defensive. Like you say a lot of dumb **** or something...

Good bump dbag.

two years later

1.) Very hard worker
2.) Good communicator
4.) Tireless recruiter

show me proof where I ever defended randy shannon. Il sit and wait you golden **** sucking piece of ****.

What the **** ever dude. I've personally admitted I was wrong on Golden and late to the show. What's your point? Looking through your post history about every other post is about you calling out "Golden **** suckers". Did Golden butt **** you when you were younger?

Was right on Coker day 1. Was right on Shannon day 1. I hope I'm wrong on Richt because **** isn't looking up.

Advertisement
Keep the bump threads going. Expose the holier than thou canes fans who act like they ain't never say some stupid sh*t on here

You sounds defensive. Like you say a lot of dumb **** or something...

Nope I just got clear evidience and have went on record multiple times the last few years being against golden. It's just funny exposing lies about me being a golden supporter but whatever

two years later

1.) Very hard worker
2.) Good communicator
4.) Tireless recruiter

What the **** ever dude. I've personally admitted I was wrong on Golden and late to the show. What's your point? Looking through your post history about every other post is about you calling out "Golden **** suckers". Did Golden butt **** you when you were younger?

Was right on Coker day 1. Was right on Shannon day 1. I hope I'm wrong on Richt because **** isn't looking up.

Heysoos...this thread is crazy. BigSky admits he was wrong, ****. Some of you must have had relatives in Salem, Ma a few centuries ago. The Golden *** rape comment is special though, I believe it's called being Sandusky'd in Happy Valley. What should be taken away is that hindsight is 20/20, but comparing Richt and Golden after 1 season seems a little agressive. Their pedigree couldn't be more night and day...my $0.02. Carry on...

Go Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back