Why Do some people want to see Rozier fail?

when you can't beat out a guy who got drafted because his college coach saved him, then theres cause for concern

Advertisement
I have little to zero faith in Rosier. He is what he is and that's no bueno for us. That being said, I hope he proves me wrong.

He already has. If he was the bum you guys made him out to be then he wouldn't even be a part of the competition.

Only reason I can see to cheer against Rozier is because he was a RB for Nebraska in the 80s.

It's not that. Perry was a prized recruit with tons of perceived potential. I think we feel like we're settling for Rosier (if he wins the job) bc Perry didn't perform to our expectations.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Anyone that thought Perry was gonna walk in here and take the starting job after three weeks of practice was seriously delusional.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have little to zero faith in Rosier. He is what he is and that's no bueno for us. That being said, I hope he proves me wrong.

He already has. If he was the bum you guys made him out to be then he wouldn't even be a part of the competition.

Not buying that just yet. Let's see if he even starts let alone stick as the starter.

Not me.

There were about four games last year I wished to High Heaven that he'd been put in the game.

It wasn't like he was possibly going to do worse.

Sometimes you need a bit of sandlot mentality. It's unpredictable.

It's not that. Perry was a prized recruit with tons of perceived potential. I think we feel like we're settling for Rosier (if he wins the job) bc Perry didn't perform to our expectations.

Anyone that thought Perry was gonna walk in here and take the starting job after three weeks of practice was seriously delusional.

So Pete and D Money are delusional ? I guess that's a rhetorical question.

Advertisement

I know right........I still think he takes the job eventually (Perry)

Advertisement

Delusional might be a little strong, but I found it surprising they both thought he'd start from snap one. True freshman rarely start at big time programs for a reason. They're not ready. Nothing to say Perry couldn't ramp up and start by years end, but not after three weeks.

Delusional might be a little strong, but I found it surprising they both thought he'd start from snap one. True freshman rarely start at big time programs for a reason. They're not ready. Nothing to say Perry couldn't ramp up and start by years end, but not after three weeks.

This!! I was truly shocked to hear that coming from Pete and D$.

There was less than a 0% chance Perry was going to start for THIS squad from jump, after only being here a month. Not on a squad with this kind of talent and championship aspirations. No way. This team has a chance to be in the thick of the title race; you don't put a true center under center under those conditions.

Think about it, we were a 9-4 last year with Muhammed and Grace sitting (2 of our top 4 players), and we should've EASILY been 11-2. We threw away the ND and FSU games due to shaky playcalling, and UNC was gifted a TD on a blown call by the official. We lost 3 games by a total of 11 points (UNC, FSU and ND), and at worst we should've won two of those three.

Start Perry my rear end. We are too close to doing something big this season. Go with Rosier or Evan and let's go get it this year

Kaaya did the same thing last time we had a competition.

But Rosier stepped up this time and proved me wrong.

Not buying that just yet. Let's see if he even starts let alone stick as the starter.

You think he's trash. If he was trash he wouldn't be 1, 2, or 3. He'd be repping with Vinny or out of the program altogether like some of you had him last year.

There's nothing for you to buy. You were wrong one about him. Just deal with it and be happy about it. He doesn't have to start for you to be wrong, but he will.

Advertisement
Back