Why Do some people want to see Rozier fail?

Advertisement
When the reincarnation of Russell Wilson falls into your lap, it can be a scary thing. Many are responding by lashing out. They will soon see the light.

The church of Perry gained many followers, including myself, but he was a false God, lead by one single false prophet.

Told y'all not to listen to that "Perry will start" craziness, and especially not to not sleep on Rosier. That guy can get it done for us, and I've said it since January

I couldn't see anyway Perry would start, especially since he decided to come this summer. The team is ready to do it now, and it is too talented to throw away this season on a Freshman QB that just got to campus. Richt ain't crazy.

The competiton not even equal... perry played against mostly the 1's with the #2 offense while rosier played against the 2s once again with the #1 offense... it's a big difference between our #1 oline and #2 oline so it's really expected. Regardless rozier performed well against his comp and apparently looks a lot better than the spring based on the reports so let's ride with him.

Last edited:
It's not that. Perry was a prized recruit with tons of perceived potential. I think we feel like we're settling for Rosier (if he wins the job) bc Perry didn't perform to our expectations.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kid enrolled two months ago. Perry's performance isn't the problem. It's the unrealistic expectations certain fans have.
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I have little to zero faith in Rosier. He is what he is and that's no bueno for us. That being said, I hope he proves me wrong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have little to zero faith in Rosier. He is what he is and that's no bueno for us. That being said, I hope he proves me wrong.

This is how I feel. I really didn't but want him to win the job because I know it means we'll be average on offense

Whoever is QB will have my full support, and should have it from the entire University of Miami fanbase. I agree with some of the previous posters in that Perry was so hyped-up out of high school that we all believed the job was his to lose. Now that Malik seems to have a front seat in the QB race, people are thinking of all kinds of reasons to rationale with the outcome. I wanted Perry to win the job because of what I heard from Pete and other posters, coupled with what I saw from his tapes.

But if Rosier has truly out dueled Perry and Sheriffs (and I believe he has) then I hope he guides us to an undefeated season. Some will complain about Perry having to constantly go against the 1's while Rosier goes against the 2's. I still believe Perry will be better than Rosier in the long-run, but if Rosier gives us the best chance to win NOW, then full send baby.

Last edited:
I see so many people hoping Perry will get a shot mid season like they expect and hope rozier will fail this year?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ms-dvp5wv.gif

Simply put: we have the worst fan base in America.

I will say though, this was attributed from the lack of success in the past 10-15. Every year we focused on incoming star recruits instead of the developing talent. Problem is--- we never developed the talent so all the focus has been elsewhere. Its awesome to hear that guys like Langham, Mike Smith, Mike Jackson, Thomas, McIntosh, Guathier, St. Louis are becoming players and not just warm bodies of the past. I dont think you guys really realized how bad the development was here. Kids were so wasted and faded away here. The guys who did develop were the ones who wanted to be great regardless of the situation (see Allen Hurns). Guys like Deon Bush, Chick should of been 1st rounders.

Advertisement

If he truly fell into the "he is what he is" category he would've been gone long ago. People have been shoveling dirt on him here since spring '16.

I see so many people hoping Perry will get a shot mid season like they expect and hope rozier will fail this year?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They want him and Shirreffs to fail because they spend all their time dreaming of Perry being the starter. It's not about what's best for the team, but what is best for their fragile egos.

Advertisement
People have no faith in Rosier for one reason and one reason only he was a a lowly 2-3 star and had no major offers. B ytches were all in on Jack Allison cause he was a 4 star... u PHa gots haven t even seen Rosier play

Last edited:
People have no faith in Rosier for one reason and one reason only he was a a lowly 2-3 star and had no major offers. ****ers were all in on Jack Allison cause he was a 4 star... u gots have t even seen Rosier play

This. But extend it to both kids.
We are in good hands w either. And each made the other earn it.
And Perry is gonna be outstanding in time

If it's Rozier then he that's another sign that we are headed in the right direction. Ideally a QB sits and learns for at least two years before becoming the man. If you can sit Perry fir ayear or two we're in a good cycle.

Why? Because it's a message board full of guys who don't get enough praise in real life. So they're looking to make a splash here.

That and there's a bunch of dopey followers who just puppet the party line and have no clue what Perry was up against trying to lead a team that should be playing for conferences titles and a top 10 finish with just a few weeks of practice. There's a reason it's never been done in the history of college football. Study up.

Advertisement
Back