Why Do some people want to see Rozier fail?

It's not that. Perry was a prized recruit with tons of perceived potential. I think we feel like we're settling for Rosier (if he wins the job) bc Perry didn't perform to our expectations.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Well he is just a freshman .... Not many fresham start unless there a superstar. I'm hoping rozier plays light out for the next two years, then we can develop Perry and Artur and let them compete for the job

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

if rosier starts the next 2 seasons, something is terribly wrong.

Advertisement
Everyone should be happy Rosier may be winning the job. Its great for the program and its great for Perry. Perry is obviously a **** of a talent but its OK if he doesn't start as a true frosh. Doesn't mean he isn't a great prospect just means Rosier is the better player now for this team

It's not that. Perry was a prized recruit with tons of perceived potential. I think we feel like we're settling for Rosier (if he wins the job) bc Perry didn't perform to our expectations.

Well he is just a freshman .... Not many fresham start unless there a superstar. I'm hoping rozier plays light out for the next two years, then we can develop Perry and Artur and let them compete for the job

I think that depends. The offense is in the process of changing greatly in a short period time. If he adapts well to what we are putting in and wins the coastal this year, the job likely is his to lose next year, and by then you have a fully developed Perry and Second Year sits ready to take the keys with all kinds of weapons all over the field. The offense will likely be improved this year, as well as the next. But Year 4 of the Richt Era will be when we finally see his true vision come to fruition. This teams identity will be it's defense and skill player speed, where as in year 4 you are going to have power, speed, size, and the ability to spread it out and chuck it around the yard, or line it up in the power and have the ball pounded behind the big uglies untill the opposing defenses can stop it, at which point Kosi or Sits will dismantle them. This year will be very exciting as we slowly get closer to the final vision of what this offense will look like.

I want Rosier to do well. But "wanting" and "expecting" are two different things.

I still have doubts about Rosier. Frankly, he didn't impress me coming off the bench during the Clemson game. He played better the next week against Duke.... but on the other hand, that's DUKE.

On top of that, the people on this board who attend practices don't seem impressed with him.

Hopefully Rosier proves the doubters wrong. We'll all have a chance to see what he's made of in a few weeks against FSU.

I just want the QB that will best put us in a situation to win now, whether that be Malik, Evan, Kosi, it doesn't matter. As cliche as that sounds, it should be true for everyone. It may even be better for N'Kosi and our future if we can bring him along slowly. I'm glad the vets have stepped up.

Advertisement
When the reincarnation of Russell Wilson falls into your lap, it can be a scary thing. Many are responding by lashing out. They will soon see the light.

The church of Perry gained many followers, including myself, but he was a false God, lead by one single false prophet.

Told y'all not to listen to that "Perry will start" craziness, and especially not to not sleep on Rosier. That guy can get it done for us, and I've said it since January

I couldn't see anyway Perry would start, especially since he decided to come this summer. The team is ready to do it now, and it is too talented to throw away this season on a Freshman QB that just got to campus. Richt ain't crazy.

The competiton not even equal... perry played against mostly the 1's with the #2 offense while rosier played against the 2s once again with the #1 offense... it's a big difference between our #1 oline and #2 oline so it's really expected. Regardless rozier performed well against his comp and apparently looks a lot better than the spring based on the reports so let's ride with him.

Boy, shut the **** up

Why? Because it's a message board full of guys who don't get enough praise in real life. So they're looking to make a splash here.

That and there's a bunch of dopey followers who just puppet the party line and have no clue what Perry was up against trying to lead a team that should be playing for conferences titles and a top 10 finish with just a few weeks of practice. There's a reason it's never been done in the history of college football. Study up.

A few of us have been saying this since Perry was declared the starter here back in January.

Heaps might have got here after Kaaya did. Rosier's been here forever. There's comfort there. A better companion would have been if Ryan Williams was healthy. Williams would have beat out Kaaya.

Heaps also had 18 games of starting experience.

One thing I underestimated was how Rosier fit in this style of offense. The way we are playing this year accentuates his strengths and minimizes his weaknesses.

Heaps also was garbage who had zero experience in Miami's system. I don't care about what Heaps did two years earlier at BYU before he got benched and completely forgotten about. He was coming in here colder than Kaaya because he arrived later and probably knew less than Kaaya because I'm sure the coaches were working with Kaaya from the minute he signed in February. They didn't start working with Heaps until the last minute.

Williams had experience like Rosier. Williams would have beat out Kaaya like Rosier did Perry.

When the reincarnation of Russell Wilson falls into your lap, it can be a scary thing. Many are responding by lashing out. They will soon see the light.

The church of Perry gained many followers, including myself, but he was a false God, lead by one single false prophet.

Told y'all not to listen to that "Perry will start" craziness, and especially not to not sleep on Rosier. That guy can get it done for us, and I've said it since January

I couldn't see anyway Perry would start, especially since he decided to come this summer. The team is ready to do it now, and it is too talented to throw away this season on a Freshman QB that just got to campus. Richt ain't crazy.

The competiton not even equal... perry played against mostly the 1's with the #2 offense while rosier played against the 2s once again with the #1 offense... it's a big difference between our #1 oline and #2 oline so it's really expected. Regardless rozier performed well against his comp and apparently looks a lot better than the spring based on the reports so let's ride with him.

Boy, shut the **** up

You shut the fvck up, nothing i said was wrong

Advertisement

Boy, shut the **** up

Happy Sunday fellas.

Boy, shut the **** up

Happy Sunday fellas.

Youre wrong af. You havent witnessed ONE PRACTICE yet your capin hard as fuq for Perry. Even went as far as saying the competition isnt equal as if Richt would seriously give his true freshman a better look than his heir apparent.

You have no idea what the competition or difficulty level was nor the personnel groupings of the 1st and 2nd teams.

You were on Perrys nuts hard as fuq, and like most on here, you were wrong as fuq. So instead of just eating your crow you tried to water down Roziers accomplishments/improvements.

You acted like youre in support with that weak *** back-handed support.

A simple " wow, Rosier surprised me, but im all in on supporting him." Wouldve been great.

That **** you typed was weak af. So again l. **** up, boy.

Happy Sunday Cubin!

Boy, shut the **** up

Happy Sunday fellas.

Youre wrong af. You havent witnessed ONE PRACTICE yet your capin hard as fuq for Perry. Even went as far as saying the competition isnt equal as if Richt would seriously give his true freshman a better look than his heir apparent.

You have no idea what the competition or difficulty level was nor the personnel groupings of the 1st and 2nd teams.

You were on Perrys nuts hard as fuq, and like most on here, you were wrong as fuq. So instead of just eating your crow you tried to water down Roziers accomplishments/improvements.

A simple " wow, Rosier surprised me, but im all in on supporting him." Wouldve been great.

Happy Sunday Cubin!

Capping hard? How? I just said yesterday if he's best the man then let's ride with Malik. There was a qb competiton and perry lost apparently. That doesn't mean he won't be good in the near future though.

Heaps might have got here after Kaaya did. Rosier's been here forever. There's comfort there. A better companion would have been if Ryan Williams was healthy. Williams would have beat out Kaaya.

Heaps also had 18 games of starting experience.

One thing I underestimated was how Rosier fit in this style of offense. The way we are playing this year accentuates his strengths and minimizes his weaknesses.

Heaps also was garbage who had zero experience in Miami's system. I don't care about what Heaps did two years earlier at BYU before he got benched and completely forgotten about. He was coming in here colder than Kaaya because he arrived later and probably knew less than Kaaya because I'm sure the coaches were working with Kaaya from the minute he signed in February. They didn't start working with Heaps until the last minute.

Williams had experience like Rosier. Williams would have beat out Kaaya like Rosier did Perry.

Exactly. Tbh, it wouldve still been hard to beat Rosier, even as an early enrollee.

Nothing about Perrys game screamed "true freshman starter " i dont think he would've won the job as an early enrollee either.

Not when he has to face the 1st team defense every practice. Word to Brockwurst

Advertisement
Boy, shut the **** up

Happy Sunday fellas.

Happy Sunday Cubin!

Capping hard? How? I just said yesterday if he's best the man then let's ride with Malik. There was a qb competiton and perry lost apparently. That doesn't mean he won't be good in the near future though.

Exhibit A:" The competiton not even equal... perry played against mostly the 1's with the#2offense while rosier played against the 2s once again with the#1offense... "

Passing that conjecture off as fact is a huge CAPE. Clearly shows an indirect slight at Rosier.

Why even mention who went against what when you weren't at the practice?

Why cause you wanted Perry to win and was sure of it, based off " reports'

Uahajaja

Happy Sunday fellas.

Happy Sunday Cubin!

Exhibit A:" The competiton not even equal... perry played against mostly the 1's with the#2offense while rosier played against the 2s once again with the#1offense... "

Passing that conjecture off as fact is a huge CAPE. Clearly shows an indirect slight at Rosier.

Why even mention who went against what when you weren't at the practice?

Why cause you wanted Perry to win and was sure of it, based off " reports'

Uahajaja

Yeah that was after we knew who played with 1s and who played with the 2s. Even our second team dline overmatches our 2nd string oline. It's frightening to see what the first stringers would do vs them. Regardless rozier and sherrifs have improved which is good for us bottom line

Way if Rosier surprises and plays well?

Advertisement
Beat part of this debate? It appears that actual competition is bringing out the best in each of our QBs. If Rosier has indeed stepped up his game, that's nothing but good news for our team's ability to win this year.

Beat part of this debate? It appears that actual competition is bringing out the best in each of our QBs. If Rosier has indeed stepped up his game, that's nothing but good news for our team's ability to win this year.

Exactly.

Boy, shut the **** up

Happy Sunday fellas.

And a Happy Sunday to you too, my brother [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION]

I have been saying this since the kid was recruited. This doesn't mean he isn't going to be special. It just takes time to be special when playing this game especially at QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back