Why Do some people want to see Rozier fail?

Happy Sunday fellas.

Youre wrong af. You havent witnessed ONE PRACTICE yet your capin hard as fuq for Perry. Even went as far as saying the competition isnt equal as if Richt would seriously give his true freshman a better look than his heir apparent.

You have no idea what the competition or difficulty level was nor the personnel groupings of the 1st and 2nd teams.

You were on Perrys nuts hard as fuq, and like most on here, you were wrong as fuq. So instead of just eating your crow you tried to water down Roziers accomplishments/improvements.

You acted like youre in support with that weak *** back-handed support.

A simple " wow, Rosier surprised me, but im all in on supporting him." Wouldve been great.

That **** you typed was weak af. So again l. **** up, boy.

Happy Sunday Cubin!

Capping hard? How? I just said yesterday if he's best the man then let's ride with Malik. There was a qb competiton and perry lost apparently. That doesn't mean he won't be good in the near future though.

Exhibit A:" The competiton not even equal... perry played against mostly the 1's with the#2offense while rosier played against the 2s once again with the#1offense... "

Passing that conjecture off as fact is a huge CAPE. Clearly shows an indirect slight at Rosier.

Why even mention who went against what when you weren't at the practice?

Why cause you wanted Perry to win and was sure of it, based off " reports'

Uahajaja

Yeah that was after we knew who played with 1s and who played with the 2s. Even our second team dline overmatches our 2nd string oline. It's frightening to see what the first stringers would do vs them. Regardless rozier and sherrifs have improved which is good for us bottom line

Since you insist on selling your opinion as fact. Please list the defensive personnel rosier went up against yesterday.

Its amazing to me that you cant see the err in your thinking/posts.

I digress....

Advertisement
Honestly, my only knock on the kid is that I had a horrible ******* nightmare back in the spring that he threw 4 picks at Doak.

that's it.

It's because Pete and DMoney told you in January that he was gonna start. Pete did this with Kaaya and when it worked he was given tons of access to the program because he made a friendship with the starting QB. We all remember his tweets from 2014 saying "The Kid is Ready"

Perry was never going to win this job and for some dumb reason Pete hyped up the entire fan base and then had the entire fan base **** on Rosier in the process.

Youre wrong af. You havent witnessed ONE PRACTICE yet your capin hard as fuq for Perry. Even went as far as saying the competition isnt equal as if Richt would seriously give his true freshman a better look than his heir apparent.

You have no idea what the competition or difficulty level was nor the personnel groupings of the 1st and 2nd teams.

You were on Perrys nuts hard as fuq, and like most on here, you were wrong as fuq. So instead of just eating your crow you tried to water down Roziers accomplishments/improvements.

You acted like youre in support with that weak *** back-handed support.

A simple " wow, Rosier surprised me, but im all in on supporting him." Wouldve been great.

That **** you typed was weak af. So again l. **** up, boy.

Happy Sunday Cubin!

Capping hard? How? I just said yesterday if he's best the man then let's ride with Malik. There was a qb competiton and perry lost apparently. That doesn't mean he won't be good in the near future though.

Exhibit A:" The competiton not even equal... perry played against mostly the 1's with the#2offense while rosier played against the 2s once again with the#1offense... "

Passing that conjecture off as fact is a huge CAPE. Clearly shows an indirect slight at Rosier.

Why even mention who went against what when you weren't at the practice?

Why cause you wanted Perry to win and was sure of it, based off " reports'

Uahajaja

Yeah that was after we knew who played with 1s and who played with the 2s. Even our second team dline overmatches our 2nd string oline. It's frightening to see what the first stringers would do vs them. Regardless rozier and sherrifs have improved which is good for us bottom line

Since you insist on selling your opinion as fact. Please list the defensive personnel rosier went up against yesterday.

Its amazing to me that you cant see the err in your thinking/posts.

I digress....

I am offended, wished both of you fools a happy Suday and you continue your diatribes, slow down on the testasteronem and enjoy the day.

It's because Pete and DMoney told you in January that he was gonna start. Pete did this with Kaaya and when it worked he was given tons of access to the program because he made a friendship with the starting QB. We all remember his tweets from 2014 saying "The Kid is Ready"

Perry was never going to win this job and for some dumb reason Pete hyped up the entire fan base and then had the entire fan base **** on Rosier in the process.

Couldnt have said it better.

Based upon Richts character and track record i dont know how the notion would have even been passed as possible. But im guessin Pete and co were thinking the Qbs we had on scholarship were as bad as what we had when Kaaya got here.

Advertisement
I see so many people hoping Perry will get a shot mid season like they expect and hope rozier will fail this year?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's an" I'm right" mentality.....If Perry doesn't start then all the people that went to the wall with " he's all world will start day one " will have to admit they might have been wrong.

I've heard D multiple times on podcast and been like " wtf is he smoking" lol. Like last years podcast entering the season , he was just going W's all the way down the schedule. He was pretty much doing the same thing again this year. I actually texted Indyfarthauz after the podcast " Money is on the Kool aid hard again.

I drink Kool Aid like Pimp C drank codeine, but I stand by all of those record predictions. I said 8 wins in '15 and 10 wins last year. That was off by one and they left a bunch of Ws on the table.

The 2017 team has the talent to win big. This is a real Miami defense which means dominant. There are nine WRs who can make plays, including some of the most dynamic athletes in the country. The starting offensive line is a solid veteran group that holds up against our DL. Walton and Herndon are stars.

Obviously, it comes down to quarterback. Richt's successes with the QB position far outnumber the misses so I will ride with him.

Williams had experience like Rosier. Williams would have beat out Kaaya like Rosier did Perry.

Williams started a full season at Memphis. I do agree Williams would've beat out Kaaya. He was playing very well before he got hurt.

Advertisement
I've heard D multiple times on podcast and been like " wtf is he smoking" lol. Like last years podcast entering the season , he was just going W's all the way down the schedule. He was pretty much doing the same thing again this year. I actually texted Indyfarthauz after the podcast " Money is on the Kool aid hard again.

I drink Kool Aid like Pimp C drank codeine, but I stand by all of those record predictions. I said 8 wins in '15 and 10 wins last year. That was off by one and they left a bunch of Ws on the table.

The 2017 team has the talent to win big. This is a real Miami defense which means dominant. There are nine WRs who can make plays, including some of the most dynamic athletes in the country. The starting offensive line is a solid veteran group that holds up against our DL. Walton and Herndon are stars.

Obviously, it comes down to quarterback. Richt's successes with the QB position far outnumber the misses so I will ride with him.

Didn't you predict 10 - 1? Not sure if you gave us a loss when you did the game by game breakdown. I know you had us winning them all or maybe having fsu 50-50

Last edited:
People have no faith in Rosier for one reason and one reason only he was a a lowly 2-3 star and had no major offers. ****ers were all in on Jack Allison cause he was a 4 star... u gots have t even seen Rosier play

This. But extend it to both kids.
We are in good hands w either. And each made the other earn it.
And Perry is gonna be outstanding in time

Gino T. was a no star. You never know how kids turn out. Not saying Rozier surprises like that but he might be good enough.

Advertisement
Rosier = Tee Martin :U5PyXda:

Peyton Manning couldn't beat uf, but Tee did :based-duke:

Rosier ain't Tee Martin. Give it a rest. Now that Rosier appears to be the starter, everyone's anointing him as a super star. From the movie Pulp Fiction, "Let's not start sucking each other's #*$@s just yet!!!" Let's see how he plays in the first 3 games especially against FSU. Then, we'll know what Rosier brings to the table.

Williams had experience like Rosier. Williams would have beat out Kaaya like Rosier did Perry.

Williams started a full season at Memphis. I do agree Williams would've beat out Kaaya. He was playing very well before he got hurt.

I know all about Williams playing at Memphis. I was talking about Miami experience like Rosier. Williams and Rosier were in UM's system and had similar experience. Rosier actually had more and better experience.

We agree that Williams would have beat out Kaaya. It's pretty much the same reason Rosier is going to beat out Perry.

Rosier = Tee Martin :U5PyXda:

Peyton Manning couldn't beat uf, but Tee did :based-duke:

Rosier ain't Tee Martin. Give it a rest. Now that Rosier appears to be the starter, everyone's anointing him as a super star. From the movie Pulp Fiction, "Let's not start sucking each other's #*$@s just yet!!!" Let's see how he plays in the first 3 games especially against FSU. Then, we'll know what Rosier brings to the table.

Tee Martin wasn't a superstar either.

Advertisement
I will admit that I was one of the fans wanting Perry or Weldon to be our starting QB. Based on my experience as a formal QB, and reviewing all of the QBs HS films, I thought Perry and Weldon have better skill sets. I still believe they are better, but it is clear both are not ready to help this team win this year. I watch Rosier live at both Clemson and Duke games, to include last year spring game...just did not impress me as an elite D1 QB. As for Shirreffs, I never thought he would ever see the field at Miami.

I am hoping for the best for Rosier and Shirreffs, because they have presented a positive team attitude and appeared to have worked their tails off to prove "arm chair QBs" like myself....we are wrong. Nevertheless, one thing is for sure, Weldon and Perry will not develop during the fall holding clip boards. From my experience, reps enhances what you learn, know, and experience!

Let's go CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also will admit that I was rooting for Perry and not Rosier, but if he's a leader and can make plays then there's no reason not to get behind him.

I would also consider redshirting Perry if Rosier/Shirreffs are the clear 1 and 2. There's no shame in it.

I also will admit that I was rooting for Perry and not Rosier, but if he's a leader and can make plays then there's no reason not to get behind him.

I would also consider redshirting Perry if Rosier/Shirreffs are the clear 1 and 2. There's no shame in it.

This especially the redshirt option. Miami has burned enough shirts over the last few years.

I'm going to trust the coaches and assume that Rosier has made significant strides. The Malik Rosier I've seen play over the past two years probably shouldn't be a starter at Miami but if he's cut down the stupid passes (like the staff has been saying) and he's playing the best of all the QBs, I'll ride with him.

On the plus side, Richt's offense is similar to the watered down spread that Coley called for Rosier in the Duke game, so it's definitely more tailored to his strengths.

Advertisement
Back