Who is this putz Luke Stampini?

Who ?
Chris Henderson? Stud

Marco Wilson? Okay but he’s coming off a knee injury(better hope he doesn’t line up against Jeff Thomas game 1)

Not impressed with any of their safeties(stiner and Bradley Stewart

Chris Steele? Hasn’t looked good this spring
Trey dean? Experienced player from last year but nothing to fear.

Really only concerned about Henderson in their secondary but he’s not unbeatable
I saw them talking highly about Steele on their 247 board but I agree with you that he should be a safety.

Advertisement
Luke Stampini

gatorfan.jpeg
Gainesville gonna be Gainseville. Will always remember 80 year old toothless women cursing out my less than than ten year old children while walking into UF stadium, one of the worst college football stadium's ever. When Skeeters and Purple Purpoise closed nothing of interest remained.

Advertisement
UF is probably a better team across the board, but they still aren't like a matchup nightmare for us.

Their OL sucks and our DL is one of the better DLs in the country.
Franks sucks.
Their WRs are probably better than our DBs, but the previous two things are going to mitigate that a ton.
There just isn't a lot offensively that you sit back and say: How are we going to stop "X"?

Offensively for us we are probably in the same boat as their offense against our defense. Not a lot of matchups you point to and feel confident about if you're us.

Which means a low scoring game. And the problem with low scoring games is that the better team has less of a chance of winning, because freak bounces and turnover luck basically decide the game, since the margin for error now becomes smaller.

I don't agree with our dbs getting the job done. Grimes and jefferson would school Bandy and Blades. Bolden isn't even here yet so who knows if he starts evn tho i know he is better than anybody we have now.

Did you even watch grimes and j
Im just saying. Jefferson and grimes aint that good. You talking like bandy some scrub.

Exactly , even gatuh fans think both are meh.

UF is probably a better team across the board, but they still aren't like a matchup nightmare for us.

Franks sucks.
Their WRs are probably better than our DBs, but the previous two things are going to mitigate that a ton.
There just isn't a lot offensively that you sit back and say: How are we going to stop "X"?

Offensively for us we are probably in the same boat as their offense against our defense. Not a lot of matchups you point to and feel confident about if you're us.

Which means a low scoring game. And the problem with low scoring games is that the better team has less of a chance of winning, because freak bounces and turnover luck basically decide the game, since the margin for error now becomes smaller.

UF’s offensive talent as a whole is very meh.

Advertisement

Franks sucks.

There is nobody on their offense that concerns me.

My only concern is our offense not being able to at least be competitive. They don't really have to light it up, they just need to move the ball consistently, not turn it over and keep the defense fairly fresh. As long as our D isn't gassed, we'll be able to keep them locked down for the most part. I can't imagine it will be a very high scoring affair. Something like 24-21 or 28-24. Good guys, of course.

Advertisement
Nobody was afraid of Joe Burrow, Ed Orgeron, any of LSU's RBs, etc until they punched us in the mouf. Before you knew it we were down by 30.

2019 is a new year but we're seeing people come up with similar arguments about why Florida can't beat Miami.

I agree BUT Richt's gone....

Last year's team was completely unprepared to play LSU and it showed. We quickly gave up and fell apart when we fell behind. Our offense left some big turds on the sheets while

BUT that was Richt's team and his preparation, playing with his **** poor calls and choices. Also the Rosier negative factor cannot be underestimated. That's all in the past

I seriously doubt that Diaz and Enos' team will come in on 8/24 all dazed and confused like Richt's version of Miami did.

IF we're wrong about that ....we have much more serious issues here than any of us are aware of now.

I expect a good close game with Chatfield crying at the end like those Duke BB players did after losing

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody was afraid of Joe Burrow, Ed Orgeron, any of LSU's RBs, etc until they punched us in the mouf. Before you knew it we were down by 30.

2019 is a new year but we're seeing people come up with similar arguments about why Florida can't beat Miami.
That's not true. I was negged to oblivion pre season for saying LSU was our toughest opponent.

I don't feel that way about UF.

That guy and Harrison Tenzer are the two biggest gator **** riders on the internet both constantly trash the canes hiding behind the internet. I saw Tenzer in person at the opening and wanted to say some **** to him but since he is so skinny it looks like a stiff wind would knock him over I didnt lol.

Yeah I’ve seen Tenzer in person as well, I just left laughed at him. I couldn’t stop laughing. Was literally afraid if I bumped into him I might break one of his bones.

That game is a completely different game with a competent offense and a punter that can manage not to shank 3(?) punts in one game . Outside of that one long run I don’t recall our defense giving up any big plays

Advertisement
Back